Please Help Support Big Brother Updates

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Celebrity Big Brother 2 Live Feed Discussion and Live Feed Updates - January 24, 2019

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrity Big Brother 2 Live Feed Discussion and Live Feed Updates - January 24, 2019

A little different from the regular season, this topic is where you can both post updates AND discuss what is going on with the Live Feeds! If you do an update, please try to post the time and camera numbers in case someone wants to watch for themselves. Thanks!

This topic will contain spoilers!

Please consider donating to help out BBU! Simply click on the PayPal button at the top of the page. No PayPal account is required! You can also help BBU by signing up for the Live Feeds (CBS All Access) by clicking on any of our banners! Thanks!
    Starts
    01-24-2019
    Ends
    01-25-2019

Serious question: Can anyone tell me who is an actual celebrity this season?

Comment

• Freebyrd
      Freebyrd commented
      Editing a comment
      birdiefriend...hahahahaha!

• BigMur
      BigMur commented
      Editing a comment
      Joey!!!!!!!

I know what you mean. We have the crazy Lohan mother, the pot smoking ex NFLer, the black sheep of the Braxton family, a has been female wrestler, a guy who based a whole career on knowing O.J., and the 2 DUMBEST athletes I have ever seen. At least there's a Canadian....even if it's my least favorite one ever.

• Freebyrd
      Freebyrd commented
      Editing a comment
      The only thing I enjoyed watching was when Ryan was in the endless pool working out. That was pretty cool.

Kandi is a Grammy winning Artist..Jonathan was in Mean Girls..Joey Lawrence has some credits behind his name...that's all I got

Comment

• Freebyrd
      Freebyrd commented
      Editing a comment
      Your post is true facts. I agree with you!

• Freebyrd
      Freebyrd commented
      Editing a comment
      Too funny - I forget who it was that said that Jonathan mentioned 'Mean Girls' a million times...(My words) lol and that is all he has to go by. Poor guy. lol Well, at least Kandi is still actively on TV with the Housewives show she is on, and she did , along with her group, produce award winning records in her day. Tony Braxdon's sister is a riot in the DR. Other than that, I never heard of her (?) (Sorry if I misspelled her name)
      Last edited by Freebyrd; 01-24-2019, 06:24 PM.

• BigMur
      BigMur commented
      Editing a comment
      Never heard of Kandi....and all I know about the other one is she's related to Toni Braxton. That, and I can't stand her....

Production just went through a perfect season. I am not going to buy anything that they sell that Mooch was a plant and not a real houseguest. Guest leaving last year really soured me on the experience of celebrities. I believe it has happened again and do look forward to hearing the spin.

Also poor Ryan has already had five nominees on the block, very similar to Cody is S19.

Comment

• Freebyrd
      Freebyrd commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I agree. I guess it is hard for BB production to cast so-called celebs (In my mind, the jury is still out deciding whether or not they are actual celebs. ) lol They are all C, D, E, and so on...rated celebs. I don't mean any disrespect even though it sounds like it. There is no way for producers to cast someone who is very popular because even a 1 month show of reality is too long for an active celeb to commit to. The money involved would cost BB a whole lot to pay for someone too popular. I get it. BUT, Jeez, Do they think we, as fans are that stupid to believe that they are as popular as they say? lol

• BigMur
      BigMur commented
      Editing a comment
      Surreal Life was a much better show, and they didn't have competitions every week. Vince Neil, MC Hammer, Emmanuel Lewis and Corey Feldman in a house together...awesome! I just wish they would pick ACTUAL celebrities. I don't consider ANYBODY on a reality show or YouTube an actually celebrity.
      Last edited by BigMur; 01-24-2019, 06:29 PM.

I wish they would go with BB fan celebrities who watch the feeds. Then they would have a better idea of what could happen and not be so clueless.

Comment

The funniest comment yet (IMO) was when Joey Lawrence stated that he hates alliances. OMG. Who the heck interviewed him and decided that he would be a great addition to the cast? That comment takes the cake. LOL

Comment

• BigMur
        BigMur commented
        Editing a comment
        He's still the most famous celebrity in there, and that's SAD. Other than Kato, that is.

Just rewatched last night's show. After Ricky didn't use the veto Mooch said "I've been fired before, but I'm not a quitter." . We shall see tomorrow night, won't we????

Comment

I don't know where to put this but I'm having a problem with the Live Feeds. They worked the first night and the next day. Since then all I get is a message telling me to refresh or try again later. I'm able to watch episodes and other programming. My browser is Firefox. Does anyone know if there is a setting that is causing me to have this problem? Thanks.

Comment

• KennyERJ
          KennyERJ commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi birdiefriend! Do you have the latest version of Firefox? According to CBS, here are the versions of Firefox that are supported:

Mozilla Firefox
          Windows 7 & 10, Mac OS X 10.9+
          Minimum support - v48 on Mac OS X 10.6 - 10.8

Also, I noticed that @skdgeo posted this morning that the Live Feeds were down last so it could have just been something on their end. Are they working for you today?

• KennyERJ
          KennyERJ commented
          Editing a comment
          I also found this:

If you are having difficulty viewing one of the Big Brother Live Feeds live streams unrelated to “blackout” periods, you may be able to resolve your issues by reviewing the following FAQ article:

What are the minimum systems requirements? link: https://cbsi.secure.force.com/CBSi/V...ta=&cfs=SFS_FT

If your issue isn't covered by the above articles, or if you're still experiencing issues with the Live Feeds, please call us at (888) 274-5343, 7 days a week, from 8 a.m. to 2 a.m. ET. We look forward to helping you!
          Last edited by KennyERJ; 01-25-2019, 06:47 AM.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X