Please Help Support Big Brother Updates

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Celebrity Big Brother 2 Live Feed Discussion and Live Feed Updates - January 26, 2019

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrity Big Brother 2 Live Feed Discussion and Live Feed Updates - January 26, 2019

A little different from the regular season, this topic is where you can both post updates AND discuss what is going on with the Live Feeds! If you do an update, please try to post the time and camera numbers in case someone wants to watch for themselves. Thanks!

This topic will contain spoilers!

Please consider donating to help out BBU! Simply click on the PayPal button at the top of the page. No PayPal account is required! You can also help BBU by signing up for the Live Feeds (CBS All Access) by clicking on any of our banners! Thanks!

Good morning, everyone!

Kato Kaelin is the new HOH!

To read up on how it all went down, check out Lexie's article HERE

Comment

The Mooch interview on ETOnline.
      Like I have been saying, his early exit was a pre-planned twist.

"I knew my departure date, but I didn't know what the narrative would be until 15 minutes before I left."

Link submitted to Kenny for approval.

Comment

Anyone else getting BB20 reruns instead of live feeds?

Comment

• joebourg62
          joebourg62 commented
          Editing a comment
          Maybe it is the NOM ceremony.

• Selmapro
          Selmapro commented
          Editing a comment
          NOM shouldn’t take all day.

Joe, what email address did you send it to? I never did get an email from you (unless for some reason it just hasn't come through yet) but I believe this is the story you're talkin about.
        Reports surfaced on Wednesday that Scaramucci had left the show and resurfaced in Switzerland.

Comment

• joebourg62
          joebourg62 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, it is that video. my link was to the video only without the article.
          same email as your profile, no biggie.

• KennyERJ
          KennyERJ commented
          Editing a comment
          The emails did finally come through. I don't know what the delay was. Usually with Gmail they come through right away.

Wow oh wow......girl fight....just turned on the live feeds to get Tamar upset with Lol and when she walked into the bedroom where she was they started fighting. It looked pretty serious and the feeds went down. Ryan commented that Lola was a hothead.

Comment

So they came back and Lola was in the storage room putting something in the trash and Eva came in with a paper sack full of something to go in the trash as well. Lola got a broom and went to the bedroom. She was sweeping when she was called to the diary room. Before she could get in there Tamar said.....if someone calls me a b$*@h them I’m going to start pulling no questions asked. Lola said...do it...just do it. So they were in each other’s faces when they cut the feeds again.

Comment

Feeds are still down

Comment

It will be very interesting to see the events of today once they go back live. It would not surprise me if it got physical and both are gone. It was that heated.

Comment

I read that Lolo slapped Tamar and was kicked out of the house

Comment

• ophelia__
                  ophelia__ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  that would be a shame...it's Tamar that needs to be removed, to get some mental health intervention. whoa. what a mess she is.

• BigMur
                  BigMur commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah that's what I'm thinking. I don't know if she grew up a spoiled princess or if being a Diva comes naturally. All I know is Toni doesn't act like that and she's the successful one. Still, LoLo should know better...

Loud Mouth Tamar probably instigated the fight. Watching BBAD, I couldn’t help noticing how she made some snide remarks about the way LoLo was reacting about her hair. I blame this whole thing on Loud Mouth.

Comment

I can not believe that the feeds have been down all day.

Comment

Maybe they will sort things out before it is time for BBAD

Comment

I see LoLo is still in the house!

Comment

Yes, the feeds are back and Lolo is still there.

It sounds like Tamar and Dina are Nominated for Eviction. (not absolutely positive but they are in the bedroom talking and it sounds like they are)

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X