Please Help Support Big Brother Updates

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Celebrity Big Brother 2 Live Feed Discussion and Live Feed Updates - February 1, 2019

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrity Big Brother 2 Live Feed Discussion and Live Feed Updates - February 1, 2019

A little different from the regular season, this topic is where you can both post updates AND discuss what is going on with the Live Feeds! If you do an update, please try to post the time and camera numbers in case someone wants to watch for themselves. Thanks!

This topic will contain spoilers!

Please consider donating to help out BBU! Simply click on the PayPal button at the top of the page. No PayPal account is required! You can also help BBU by signing up for the Live Feeds (CBS All Access) by clicking on any of our banners! Thanks!

Good morning all. Happy Friday.

Tom seems to be the only one up. He was upstairs playing the keyboard then went downstairs to putter around and get coffee.

Comment

I love this---Tom is upset that Nat didn't use the veto so he could backdoor someone from his own alliance. Didn't we just watch an entire season (20) where a team with the power one by one picked off their own alliance until they didn't have numbers? (Swaggy, Bayleigh, Kaitlyn, Fessy, Hayleigh all come to mind). OMG---being in that house MUST cause people to lose all sense of reality.

Comment

• kokomogirl
        kokomogirl commented
        Editing a comment
        OMG! I forgot about those goofballs! Tom and Kato were looking out for themselves and not the entire alliance. Nat and Lolo recognized that Tomato were willing to cannibalize one of their own. HOHitis has been rampant this week. If I were those women, I would have done what Nat did. Tom has a tendency to talk over people and not listen to what Nat or Lolo have to think or say. You don't win BB on your own. You've got to have others help you get there. Tomato think they are going to steamroll through the house and win HOH/veto each time. The HOHitis is causing them to be delusional. Tom lost me when he was so obsessed with the power that he was interrogating people and expecting/demanding people
        to come clean.

It seems that Tom’s HOHitis has morphed into delusion.

Cam 2, 10:00
      Tomato talking about forming an alliance with Kandi and Dina.
      Tom saying to the effect that “we can psychologically mess with them today…we are gonna win HOH and you are gone!!” type stuff.
      Tomato talking about future powers –
      Kato to Tom – “CBS, think about this. You and me gone, the energy of the house is gone.” (SMH!!!)

Cam 2, 10:05
      Tom to Kandi – Tom doing damage control and tells her about the Tomato/Eva/Lolo alliance and HIS plan to BD Ricky…..he thinks Ricky has the Power of Production and tells her she needs to get Ricky to use it on her (SMH!!!)

Comment

Tom wants to talk to Ricky and clear the air and admit that he has been trying ot BD him for the past 2 evictions.
        Cam 2, 10:30
        Tom to Kato – “I want it to be amazing. I think we should call a house meeting.”

Comment

• kokomogirl
          kokomogirl commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol!! Those house meetings - never seen one work yet.

OMG, these people

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X