This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrity Big Brother Live Feed Discussion and Updates - February 3, 2019

A little different from the regular season, this topic is where you can both post updates AND discuss what is going on with the Live Feeds! If you do an update, please try to post the time and camera numbers in case someone wants to watch for themselves. Thanks!

This topic will contain spoilers!

Please consider donating to help out BBU! Simply click on the PayPal button at the top of the page. No PayPal account is required! You can also help BBU by signing up for the Live Feeds (CBS All Access) by clicking on any of our banners! Thanks!

Good morning everybody.

Tamar is the new HoH.

Comment

Wish it had been Kandi, she seems the most stable of the group left in there.

Comment

Tom & Kato have been nominated for eviction.

Comment

Just wondering, when it comes down to the final two and time to vote, will Anthony "The Mooch" be voting, since they are now saying he was not really a true member of the house? Actually I'm thinking if Ricky does make it to the end, and his chances are looking pretty good right now, he will most likely win, as he has managed to stay in the middle and not get anybody really upset with him, so he should win. Any other thoughts or does nobody care at this point who wins.

Comment

• KennyERJ
            KennyERJ commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't think Anthony will be coming back to vote. Julie never mentioned him being part of the Jury. I really don't have a favorite in the game at this point. I liked Jonathan & Ryan... both gone. Out of those left, I like Kandi the most so I guess I'd like to see her win but doubt she will as she really hasn't been doing much game play.

• kokomogirl
            kokomogirl commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't know about Mooch but it seems to me that if he wasn't really a house guest then he shouldn't have a vote. As for Ricky, I guess it depends who he would be sitting with at F2. He has managed to get in a few arguments with some (or most) of the others. Kandi, in particular, does not care for him after he told her she wasn't playing the game. Tom and Kato won't vote for him unless he's sitting next to Nat or Lolo and maybe even Tamar. Ricky can rub people the wrong way and has done so. And, as for me (and I know I'm in the minority here), I don't care who wins as long as it is not Tom or Kato.

I agree Mooch should not have a vote since he was not an actual house guest. I guess we'll have to wait and see who ends up in the final two but I'm still thinking some of the guys in particular might tend to cast votes for Ricky rather than any of the female possibilities. All in all, this has gotten to be a not very enjoyable so-called Celebrity Big Brother that got out of control. Maybe they will give up on the idea after this one.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X