This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrity Big Brother Live Feed Discussion and Updates - February 6, 2019

A little different from the regular season, this topic is where you can both post updates AND discuss what is going on with the Live Feeds! If you do an update, please try to post the time and camera numbers in case someone wants to watch for themselves. Thanks!

This topic will contain spoilers!

Please consider donating to help out BBU! Simply click on the PayPal button at the top of the page. No PayPal account is required! You can also help BBU by signing up for the Live Feeds (CBS All Access) by clicking on any of our banners! Thanks!

Good morning all.

Natalie and Ricky are on the block

Comment

They should vote out Natalie instead of Ricky - she's the smarter strategist and will probably win.

Comment

Tom (formerly of the group Tomato) has won POV. He holds all the power now.

Comment

Oh blah. I guess it doesn't really matter, but I'm getting sick of Tom and his arrogance.

Comment

• aprilshowers
            aprilshowers commented
            Editing a comment
            Just when I think I can like him again he goes and does something stupid. And what is it with CBS protecting these house guests. As soon as things get a little heated, they cut the feeds.

• kokomogirl
            kokomogirl commented
            Editing a comment
            I tried, I really did try to like Tom and Kato but their arrogance got the best of them. I was so glad to see Kato go. Hope Tom goes during double eviction when he can't play HOH.

Here's some after Tom's Veto win talk .... from the Live Feeds...

Tom and Kandi talk Veto ...

Tom to Kandi - I'm probably going to use the veto... unless I feel totally confident ( that Ricky goes home over Natalie )
          Kandi - you're going to put the other person against you?
          Tom- I'm going to tell them before they are a pawn.
          Kandi- that's so crazy.... it's going to bite you in the ass. ...
          Tom- I'm crazy

Kandi to Tom- you can't compete next week ( in the HoH ) ... we have a better chance of beating Ricky than Natalie....
          Tom- Ricky will win next week... then I'm gone. I can convince Natalie and Lolo to work with us...

Kandi to Tom- this is very personal....
          Tom- no.. not it's not .. not at all ... that person ( Ricky ) .. is strategically orchestrating a campaign against me.... I need to protect myself ...

Kandi to Tom- I don't think any of them are fans of yours...
          Tom- I think Lolo would work with us.... Natalie not so much...
          Kandi- definitely not...... but to me.. I feel like this ( getting Ricky out ) is personal
          Tom - it's not ....

Tamar and Kandi talk Tom ...

Kandi to Tamar - he ( Tom ) said if he puts you or Dina up... I wont vote for y'all.... ( forcing her to vote out Ricky )
          Tamar- vote me out
          Kandi - I'm not....
          Tamar - he ( Tom ) is a major asshole..... I tried to warn you about him.
          Kandi- I'm not voting you out
          Tamar - whatever

Tamar and Ricky talk Tom ...

Tamar to Ricky - he ( Tom ) wants to put me up..... Kandi just told me that
          Ricky.. what ? take her her (Natalie ) off and put you up?
          Tamar - he just wants to throw around his weight. .....I told her ( Kandi ) to please tell Tom Green I don't give a **** what he do...

Comment

I will say this about Tom. He has made some not so smart game moves but he really hasn't been mean to any of the other house guests. The other side of the house has completely froze him out. Will hardly speak to him. He is breaking under that pressure. He just wants the last week of his stay to be fun and for some reason he thinks that Rickey is somehow controlling the girls and that if he is gone then things will be better. Not sure that is an accurate assessment but that is where he is coming from.

I don't remember last year's celebrity players being as nasty as some of these have been. I feel bad for Tom the way they are treating him. You can still be civil to each other.

And I don't agree with CBS cutting the feeds every time one of them starts showing their true colors. Let the feeders see just how nasty they can be.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X