This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrity Big Brother Live Feed Discussion and Updates - February 7, 2019

A little different from the regular season, this topic is where you can both post updates AND discuss what is going on with the Live Feeds! If you do an update, please try to post the time and camera numbers in case someone wants to watch for themselves. Thanks!

This topic will contain spoilers!

Please consider donating to help out BBU! Simply click on the PayPal button at the top of the page. No PayPal account is required! You can also help BBU by signing up for the Live Feeds (CBS All Access) by clicking on any of our banners! Thanks!

Morning all. I looked back a little and Tom has been hiding out in the HoH room (his own words). He monologued for quite a while. He thinks some of the others have let the BB game overwhelm their sporting nature.

Ricky did some work on Dina. Not sure if he was working on her back or some other issue,

Dina, Kandi, Lolo, and Natalie played some pool. I didn't really see much of Tamar.

Comment

Iā€™m glad Tom has all the power. He may be paranoid and odd but he has not been mean spirited and nasty like most of them.

Comment

They have never cut the feeds when a aguement was about the break out... I bet each and every one of them has it in their contract to protect them. . So it doesn't harm their careers.. I mean whatever is left of their careers... That's the only thing I can think of because BB thrives on the drama... They must have an air tight clause in there.. We can def tell a little about who they are from the feeds and DR themself but when it comes to a potential argument it seems like they shut it right down.

Comment

Tom used the POV on Ricky, removing him from the block and replacing him with Lolo!! So now, Natalie & Lolo are up for Eviction!

Comment

• beckyd30
            beckyd30 commented
            Editing a comment
            Way to go, Tom. That means a mean girl is leaving. Yippee!!!!šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜„šŸ¤”šŸ˜. It couldn't happen to more deserving 'you know whats'!!!!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X