This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrity Big Brother Live Feed Discussion and Updates - February 10, 2019

A little different from the regular season, this topic is where you can both post updates AND discuss what is going on with the Live Feeds! If you do an update, please try to post the time and camera numbers in case someone wants to watch for themselves. Thanks!

This topic will contain spoilers!

Please consider donating to help out BBU! Simply click on the PayPal button at the top of the page. No PayPal account is required! You can also help BBU by signing up for the Live Feeds (CBS All Access) by clicking on any of our banners! Thanks!

Morning all. Looks like Kandi and Dina have accepted their fate. I guess that's what happens when you put your game in the hands of one person (Tom).

Now I kind of wish Jonathon had stuck around. He seemed to be one of the few that knew how to play the game.

Comment

Gosh our disinterest in this season is incredible. I’m still quietly making my donations to the cause, but actually keep forgetting to check in here for updates. TPTB’s interference/guidance of their storyline is too much. If only Lochte would have gone instead of Jonathan, we might have had something to watch.

Come on Survivor!

Comment

I haven’t checked in much at all. Still making a few donations but I agree not much going on with HG. To those watching the LF is Lolo as cray cray as she seems in the edits?

Comment

I think it is safe to say that this season2 of Celebrity BB is a dud. So sorry to post this, but this season is not doing well at all. Too many D list people that the viewers are just not interested in including me.

Comment

I would like to add, Tom was my fave to win. kato's personality surprised me and I found my self actualy liking him. Both are gon, so none of that matters anymore.

Comment

I'm enjoying this season of celebrity big brother.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X