This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrity Big Brother Live Feed Discussion and Updates - February 12, 2019

A little different from the regular season, this topic is where you can both post updates AND discuss what is going on with the Live Feeds! If you do an update, please try to post the time and camera numbers in case someone wants to watch for themselves. Thanks!

This topic will contain spoilers!

Please consider donating to help out BBU! Simply click on the PayPal button at the top of the page. No PayPal account is required! You can also help BBU by signing up for the Live Feeds (CBS All Access) by clicking on any of our banners! Thanks!

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Ricky is HOH.
      Kandi & Dina are Nominated for Eviction.
      Lolo won the POV.

All houseguests are currently getting their beauty rest.

Comment

I was not happy when we lost Johnathon, Ryan, Joey, or Tom. Normally on any season I am all gung ho about these girls need to get together and take the guys out and it never works. This time I can't stand these women. I actually like Dina, she's a lot different than I expected. And I have warmed up to Kandi. At this point they are the only ones I would like to see win.
        On a side note. Any one who watches The Amazing Race? I see the new season isn't due to start until May. Isn't there normally another season in between the last one and when this one will start?

Comment

• KennyERJ
          KennyERJ commented
          Editing a comment
          "The Amazing Race" usually only airs once per year: Season 28 started in February 2016, Season 29 started in March 2017 & Season 30 started in January 2018. As you said, Season 31 starts in May 2019. Since last season started in January of last year, it seems so long since this season doesn't start until May. Not sure why they're airing it so late because they filmed it in June-July of 2018. I'm guessing because of the scheduling of Celebrity Big Brother followed immediately by Survivor this year. This season of "The Amazing Race" is the one that will have the Big Brother, Survivor & The Amazing Race alumni racing.

Oh wow, thanks Kenny. Don't think I realized it was actually inly once a year lol. I also did not realize who the contestants would be this season.

Comment

Lolo thinks she's the only person in the house to win!! Seems like she wants everyone to play her game to allow her to reach the final.
          She's trying to convince Tamar to vote out Khandi which is good for Ricky and her but it doesn't help Tamars game. Ricky just given the game to Lolo this is crazy

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X