This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrity Big Brother Live Feed Discussion and Updates - February 13, 2019

A little different from the regular season, this topic is where you can both post updates AND discuss what is going on with the Live Feeds! If you do an update, please try to post the time and camera numbers in case someone wants to watch for themselves. Thanks!

This topic will contain spoilers!

Please consider donating to help out BBU! Simply click on the PayPal button at the top of the page. No PayPal account is required! You can also help BBU by signing up for the Live Feeds (CBS All Access) by clicking on any of our banners! Thanks!

Good morning, everyone!

Well, it's the final day!

2-hour Finale tonight starting at 9/8c PM on CBS!

Comment

BTW, Lolo did NOT use the POV so Kandi & Dina are still nominated for eviction.

Comment

Who will be evicted? If Tamar evicts Kandi she hands the show to Lolo and Ricky. Hopefully she sees that. At this point, I'm okay with anybody but Lolo winning.

Comment

Last chance to get your "bubbles on" with the Celebrity Big Brother donation button ...

Make a donation tonight and get the awesome Celebrity Big Brother Donator button .. it's a Made By KennyERJ exclusive!

And .. just a little way for us to say "thank you" to those of you who have made a donation during the Celebrity Big Brother season.

Any help is appreciated and much needed as we now make our way to Big Brother 21 !!!

The donations help keep the website up and running.... and we could not do it without your help.

We've been running a little short on donations, and I always, always hate to ask, but I love this place and I want to be back for Season 21, so again, any help is appreciated.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X