Please Help Support Big Brother Updates

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ready or Not Big Brother Celebrity is Coming ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready or Not Big Brother Celebrity is Coming ...

Julie Chen had a "surprise announcement" during the Double Eviction episode of Big Brother 19...

Julie - Big Brother will return next summer, but this winter for the first time ever, Big Brother Celebrity is coming. #BBCelebrity

What do you think?

Who do you want to see cast in the celebrity edition on CBS?

Do you think former players will be considered for the cast?

I was wondering if we might see some Bold & Beautiful peeps since they apparently love the show.
    Kathy Griffin? That might be a risky move right now.

Comment

The new cast has been spoiled...

LOL!! Gotcha! Actually this is my wish list of who I'd like to see in the Celebrity BB house!

Comment

• Lynette
        Lynette commented
        Editing a comment
        Haha Kenny! Moving from picture to picture I was saying to myself NO FREAKING WAY and then when it landed on Madonna I knew something was up, LOL!

KennyERJ OMG!! You totally got me and I about flipped out!!!! 😂😂😂 I was like no way THESE celebs are gonna do this?!! Like when I saw NPH I started thinking ok wait... he's gotta be kidding ...but man I was SO hoping it was a miracle and was about to start squealing like crazy LOL I wish!!

Comment

Just based on Egos, can you imaging the drama & explosions???

Comment

will this be all access...or available to everybody?

Comment

• KennyERJ
            KennyERJ commented
            Editing a comment
            Just like the regular BB with episodes on TV and the 24/7 Live Feeds on CBS All Access. It will just be a shorter season.

I read that the cast has been announced - anybody know who really is going to be on the show?

Comment

• KennyERJ
            KennyERJ commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't think the REAL cast has been announced. The interview that Julie and the producers just did about a week ago said they were just starting to make a list of "celebrities" to ask to do the show. They have to try and find celebrities that are willing to be seen on the Live Feeds 24/7 with no script.

Do they mean past player celebs or outside the game celebs? The Celebrity BB's in England have had some real D list and obscure celebs on in the past.
          Oops! Never mind! I just read the Hollywood Reporter interview post and it answered my question! LOL!!!
          Last edited by tadgh45; 09-25-2017, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X