Derrick Levasseur to star in new ID series called "Breaking Homicide"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derrick Levasseur to star in new ID series called "Breaking Homicide"

Big Brother Season 16 winner Derrick Levasseur will star in a new Investigation Discovery (ID) series called "Breaking Homicide". The first episode airs on Sunday, April 15, 2018.

Each week on "Breaking Homicide," former Rhode Island Police Detective Derrick Levasseur and Forensic Psychologist Kris Mohandie will answer the pleas of a desperate family and investigate the cold case murder of their loved one. Some of the cases they explore may be complete mysteries, others may have a strong "person of interest" but not enough evidence has been gathered to get a conviction. In every episode, Derrick and Kris will apply their unique talents and investigatory skills as they re-examine original clues and chase down new ones in an effort to solve these cases once and for all.

You can watch a sneak peek by going to the link below...
    Breaking Homicide Official Site. Watch Full Episodes, Get Behind the Scenes, Meet the Cast, and much more. Stream Breaking Homicide FREE with Your TV Subscription!

By the way, Derrick "liked" my tweet congratulating him on the show. I usually watch the ID Channel 7 nights a week!

https://twitter.com/KennyERJ/status/970868829319499777

Comment

Tonight (Sunday, April 15) is the 2-hour premiere! Starts at 9pm ET!

Comment

I saw the show and it was pretty good. Hope the rest are as good as this one was. Of course, Derrick had a personal interest in this case since it was a 7 year old from his home town so I hope he and Kris are as determined to investigate other cases that do not have the "personal interest" attached. I love ID - it's my go to channel when my regular, weekly shows aren't on

Comment

• KennyERJ
          KennyERJ commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, it was really good. I am kind of worried about them being able to hold folks' interest for 2 hours every episode though. I thought just the premiere was going to be 2 hours.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X