X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrity Big Brother- Discuss Episode 6- February 14, 2018

Episode 6- Airs Wednesday, February 14, 2018 @ 8/7c PM on CBS

The HOH Competition & Nominations for Eviction take place.

Note: Please do not post spoilers from the live feeds (or elsewhere) in the TV episodes discussion topics. Thanks!

Next/final episode for this week:

- Friday, Feb. 16 at 8/7c

Comment

Good evening, everyone!

Here we go!!

Comment

Hello and Happy Valentine's Day!

Comment

• KennyERJ
          KennyERJ commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi kokomogirl!

Hello everybody!

Comment

• KennyERJ
          KennyERJ commented
          Editing a comment
          Good evening, Geo!

HI Kenny and Kokomogirl!

Comment

• KennyERJ
          KennyERJ commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi magoopy!

Hellooooo Kenny and kokomogirl

Comment

• KennyERJ
          KennyERJ commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi MrsVee!

Recap happening. Happy Valentine's Day all.

Comment

• MrsVee
          MrsVee commented
          Editing a comment
          Same to you

• KennyERJ
          KennyERJ commented
          Editing a comment
          Good evening, Becky!

Hello magoopy

Comment

I'm like, "Jesus ain't say that"! LOL

Comment

• Shan
            Shan commented
            Editing a comment
            if it was anyone other than Omarosa saying that ..it would have realllllly cracked me up ...okay..I mean, it DID actually crack me up so .. lol BUT I wanted to tell her "ummmm girl..YOU certainly SO don't speak for Jesus any more than nasty old Pence does!" aint neither one of them anywhere near the level of tryna speak for Jesus..IMHO, of course lol

HI Everyone coming in!

Comment

They are showing K's pleas to go home. She can use formula and if she was pumping then she is eating it from a bottle not from K directly.

Comment

• Shan
              Shan commented
              Editing a comment
              (been playing catch up all day and I'm just now watching tonight's epi) I was just flabbergasted about this whole thing with Keisha and the wanting to go home over this. I'm confused...if her breastmilk is 'depleting' as she said, I'm not sure how her going home is going to change that or help the situation? But yeah, I agree with you...at this point (the baby being over a year old now)..I think it's time (and it sounds like her body is in agreement) to go ahead and wean baby off the breast and continue with formula or honestly, at that age, she can do whole milk (or soy or whatever you want to feed her) and get that baby to eatin some food already! lol

I’m over Keshia. Why do we have to watch her again, ugh!!!

Happy Valentine’s Day to my sweet BBU friends!

Comment

• KennyERJ
              KennyERJ commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi Lynette!! I noticed in the other thread it was mentioned that they are playing for charity. That may be the case but I haven't heard it myself (did someone say it on the Live Feeds?). All the interviews I've watched, I never heard Julie or Allison say that they were playing for charity. I think the money actually goes to the celebrity. Again, I may be wrong.

• Lynette
              Lynette commented
              Editing a comment
              Keshia acted like she was giving up $250K. I never heard they were playing for charity.

• Shan
              Shan commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey @KennyERJ... poking my nosy nose in here.. I dont remember where I first heard/read that they were possibly playing for charity and now I can't find anything that confirms it either way. I think mayyyyybe (something is in my crazy confused CRS head telling me this so... lol) Shannon had mentioned something about playing for charity or that she is going to give the $$ to her charity if she wins? And Ross said something on Monday night's epi (or at least I think that was the epi? I've watched them all today to catch up so I could be wrong lol) about how badly he felt when he saw Shannon with her "animal something or other hat on" and how he thinks "omg is she playing for the animals" and then he thinks of all the animals and felt bad (this was when they were initially talking about BD'ing Shannon when O & Keisha were nom'd) So either they get the money themselves and there's been talk of some of them (or at least Shannon) giving the winnings to charity? I dunno... I do remember hearing something that led me to believe that's the case anyway ... fat lotta actual help I am, huh?

You got that right Mark....they are losing their minds!

Comment

Yeah, I'm over Keshia too. If she was that worried about her daughter eating she wouldn't have gone in to the house in the first place. Her daughter is over a year old and there are other options.

Comment

• beckyd30
                beckyd30 commented
                Editing a comment
                Exactly the fact that she's only feeding her breast milk shows she doesn't know what she's doing as a mom because once kids get teeth they should be getting real food not just a little bit here a little bit there she just wants to breastfeed her for as long as she can because she's a selfish woman

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X