Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jody wins The Amazing Race and Henry & Evan (team I was rooting for) lose. Ross loses Big Brother. For Survivor, I'm going to try to hate everyone and not give a **** who wins! Maybe root for a crab or octopus or a piece of sand to win!! LOL

See some of you this coming Wednesday for the premiere of Survivor!!!

Comment

• KennyERJ
      KennyERJ commented
      Editing a comment
      Walleye... Jody= Cody & Jessica from Season 19 of Big Brother. They won $1 million!!

• Walleye
      Walleye commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol so Jessica got $1M. You know she is keeping that check.

• ophelia__
      ophelia__ commented
      Editing a comment
      I know Kenny, more disappointment. I was rooting for the all girl team, or Henry and Evan...certainly not the BB rejects. Hope we've seen the last of them, too

• So glad for Ross. He would have been really down on himself otherwise. He thought he was the villain. His expression was priceless. We 😍Ross!

Comment

• Thanks everyone. As always, everyone at BBU is a winner.😀👍

Comment

• See you in three days for Survivor! Good night.

Comment

• I'm actually glad it's over. B grade celebrities are not that compelling. The only bright light was Ross, who I've loved since the first day I ever saw him. I'll be watching on Wednesday, but will be having company so might not be able to keep up the banter in here. Thanks for making this past three or so weeks a bit more bearable, y'all.

Comment

• Lynette
            Lynette commented
            Editing a comment
            you are being kind with the B grade, lol.

• Walleye
            Walleye commented
            Editing a comment
            I only knew Shannon and Metta. I had seen Ross somewhere before. I knew who O was I guess.

• Had a great time watching our first ever Celeb version of BB with you, my awesome BBU fam!! Now I'm looking forward to the new Season of Survivor coming up this week! Hope lots will be joining in here for that as well! Also, can't wait for the 'regular' BB this Summer!! Hope to see you all around the Boards for Survivor....if not, take care and see ya in the Summer!! *hugs* all around!!

Comment

• Lynette
            Lynette commented
            Editing a comment
            Does your mom watch Survivor? Hope you’ve warned her she will not be the center of attention for the whole day, lol. Got dad to watch all of BB tonight. He enjoyed it.

• Shan
            Shan commented
            Editing a comment
            Lynette lol nahh she's not into Survivor type shows...says she just 'doesnt get it' lol but yep, I've told her I'll spoil her all day...until 8pm hahaha she's cool with that she lives with us so she's usually spoiled every day anyway lol

• Freebyrd
            Freebyrd commented
            Editing a comment
            Awww, Shan...you are so sweet about your Mom. <3

• I think that Brandi had more of a reason to take things personally and she voted for Ross, maybe that is something Shannon can learn from her.

Comment

• Lynette
            Lynette commented
            Editing a comment
            You are right about that. Glad Shannon did not get AFP even though she said she was going to donate all of it to the animals.

• In the end, the guy we laughed at, Metta, was the only jury member to get it. It’s BB, not a pageant.

Comment

• Full episode...
            Who will become the next Head of Household and secure a spot in the Final Four? Plus, with three competitions and two evictions left, who will defy the odds and emerge as the first ever winner of Celebrity Big Brother? (TV-PG L)

Comment

• One moment on "The Talk". If you want to see everything that was said on "The Talk" you'll have to watch the full episode...
              In the dramatic \'Celebrity Big Brother\' finale, James Maslow reveals how Marissa Winokur\'s and Ross Mathews\' final speeches changed his vote at the last minute.

Comment

• Walleye
                Walleye commented
                Editing a comment
                Did you watch it? What did James say?

• KennyERJ
                KennyERJ commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes, I watched it, Walleye. Sara Gilbert asked him what Marissa said that made him change his mind. He said it wasn't what Marissa said, but what Ross said. James said he didn't like that Ross talked about winning all those competitions yet he (James) threw that HOH to him. What I love, is that without the skip of a beat, Ross said, "Yeah, but who convinced you to throw that competition to me?" Omarosa was snapping those fingers like, oh, he told you! BTW, just wondering, is that link I posted not working?

• Lynette
                Lynette commented
                Editing a comment
                The link worked KennyERJ, just watched it. Thanks for posting. James was a Bitter Betty for sure!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X