X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynette
    commented on 's reply
    The link worked KennyERJ, just watched it. Thanks for posting. James was a Bitter Betty for sure!

• Freebyrd
    commented on 's reply
    Awww, Shan...you are so sweet about your Mom. <3

• KennyERJ
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, I watched it, Walleye. Sara Gilbert asked him what Marissa said that made him change his mind. He said it wasn't what Marissa said, but what Ross said. James said he didn't like that Ross talked about winning all those competitions yet he (James) threw that HOH to him. What I love, is that without the skip of a beat, Ross said, "Yeah, but who convinced you to throw that competition to me?" Omarosa was snapping those fingers like, oh, he told you! BTW, just wondering, is that link I posted not working?

• Walleye
    commented on 's reply
    Did you watch it? What did James say?

• KennyERJ
    replied
    One moment on "The Talk". If you want to see everything that was said on "The Talk" you'll have to watch the full episode...
    In the dramatic \'Celebrity Big Brother\' finale, James Maslow reveals how Marissa Winokur\'s and Ross Mathews\' final speeches changed his vote at the last minute.

Leave a comment:

• Shan
    commented on 's reply
    Lynette lol nahh she's not into Survivor type shows...says she just 'doesnt get it' lol but yep, I've told her I'll spoil her all day...until 8pm hahaha she's cool with that she lives with us so she's usually spoiled every day anyway lol

• KennyERJ
    replied
    Full episode...
    Who will become the next Head of Household and secure a spot in the Final Four? Plus, with three competitions and two evictions left, who will defy the odds and emerge as the first ever winner of Celebrity Big Brother? (TV-PG L)

Leave a comment:

• Autumn
    commented on 's reply
    Also thanks Kenny. It’s very pretty.

• bazbaz65
    commented on 's reply
    I had seen mention previously of her getting a flight of Jacksonville, FL but somehow I missed that she lives here!!! I sure hope I never run into her!!! (Yes, I missed watching it live...)

• Walleye
    replied
    In the end, the guy we laughed at, Metta, was the only jury member to get it. It’s BB, not a pageant.

Leave a comment:

• Walleye
    commented on 's reply
    I only knew Shannon and Metta. I had seen Ross somewhere before. I knew who O was I guess.

• Lynette
    commented on 's reply
    You are right about that. Glad Shannon did not get AFP even though she said she was going to donate all of it to the animals.

• magoopy
    replied
    I think that Brandi had more of a reason to take things personally and she voted for Ross, maybe that is something Shannon can learn from her.

Leave a comment:

• Lynette
    commented on 's reply
    Does your mom watch Survivor? Hope you’ve warned her she will not be the center of attention for the whole day, lol. Got dad to watch all of BB tonight. He enjoyed it.

• Lynette
    commented on 's reply
    you are being kind with the B grade, lol.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X