X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omarosa Manigault

Omarosa Manigault
    @OMAROSA

The two-time Apprentice contestant and Trump campaigner departed the White House for the Big Brother house

Never liked her, never liked her politics...

Comment

• KennyERJ
      KennyERJ commented
      Editing a comment
      Can't stand her!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember her from the first time she was on "The Apprentice". They were in one of Donald Trumps' buildings that was under construction. They all had hard hats on and a piece of that light fiberboard/plaster ceiling the size of a hand fell and hit her hard hat. She started screaming like a damn piano had fell on her head!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looking to get paid!

Omarosa Manigault

Hometown: Youngstown, Ohio
    Current city: Jacksonville, Florida

Three adjectives that describe you: Devoted, dynamic, and driven.

Favorite activities: As a newlywed, I enjoy traveling the world with my husband.

What do you think will be the most difficult part of living inside the Big Brother house?
    The most difficult part of living in the house will be being away from my family.

What moment in your career do you think prepared you to live in the Big Brother house?
    Nothing can really prepare you for an experience like this (unless you're a goldfish).

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
    Jeff and Jordan are adorable. Big Brother champ Evel Dick and Howard from Season 15 are two of my faves.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
    My strategy is to enjoy this once in a lifetime experience!

My life's motto is…
    If you want to go FAST, go alone, if you want to go FAR, go together!

What would you take into the house and why?
    The Bible my husband bought me as a wedding gift.

Fun facts about yourself:
    - Big Brother fan.
    - Military chaplain.
    - Collegiate athlete.
    - Avid golfer.

Comment

Ugh, I hope they get rid of her quickly. She's going to make the HGs and us miserable. She is just an unpleasant person.

Comment

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Amen to that, Geo!!!

• magoopy
        magoopy commented
        Editing a comment
        I totally agree!!!! So disappointed that she is on!

So that means she will be in the final three lmao!

Comment

I am picking her to win!!! (now that should make her the first one out!) Please let her be the first one out. Knowing the powers that be, she will probably get a 3 eviction free pass.

Comment

Wow! So word is that CBS is paying Omarosa $1.3 MILLION dollars to be on Celebrity Big Brother and the deal includes her getting her own talk show!! Who would watch that mess?!!!

Comment

• KennyERJ
            KennyERJ commented
            Editing a comment
            Let's hope it is "fake news" but even if not it won't matter because if she got a talk show it would probably be canceled after the first episode. LOL 😁😁

• magoopy
            magoopy commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh please let that be fake news!!! She doesn't deserve ANY money or a show!!

• KennyERJ
            KennyERJ commented
            Editing a comment
            Several reliable outlets have reported it so I'm pretty sure it's true. After being ousted from the White House, Omarosa was being offered many "reality show" deals (from different countries around the world) and apparently CBS's deal was the best (most money) and that's how she ended up on Celebrity Big Brother. If they actually try a talk show with her, I'm sure it will fail!

I can't even... I just CAN NOT EVEN. I have never, ever been able to stomach this one...and that has only grown worse/more true as the years have gone by and she keeps just being...well, EVERYWHERE in EVERYthing lol Yeah, not a fan.....

and KennyERJ .. are you serious?? 1.3 MIL ?? but whyyyyyy? and I agree...aint nobody wanna watch her with her own talk show! ​​​​​​​

Comment

Oh geez. Omarosa. Blech! She won't be out first (I wish she would go out soon!) because if she's getting paid THAT much money, and considering how controversial she is, BB will see to it that she stays a while. Yuck.

Comment

In case you're wondering who was crazy enough to marry her, it's a pastor named John Allen Newman... lol
              President Trump's staffer tweeted the news with a photo clutching the hand of her new husband

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X