X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandi Glanville

Brandi Glanville
    @BrandiGlanville

It wouldn’t be a celebrity reality show without a Real Housewife. This time, it’s Brandi from Beverly Hills, who also paid her dues on Celebrity Apprentice

Brandi Lynn Glanville

Hometown: Sacramento, California
    Current city: Los Angeles, California
    Occupation: Mom, New York Times bestselling author, beauty blogger, and reality TV personality

Three adjectives that describe you: Honest, outspoken, and loyal.

Favorite activities: Cooking and dancing.

What do you think will be the most difficult part of living inside the Big Brother house?
    Being away from my two boys.

What moment in your career do you think prepared you to live in the Big Brother house?
    I was born feet first with the cord wrapped around my neck three times and I refused to cry so I've pretty much been ready for anything from the jump. Do you have a strategy for winning the game? No, I'm just going to be myself and see what happens.

My life's motto is…
    Never give up.

What would you take into the house and why?
    - Clothes.
    - Toiletries.
    - Medications.

Fun facts about yourself:
    - I'm a great cook.
    - I write silly poems often.
    - I was a (very tall) gymnast for nine years.
    - I've had two books on the New York Times bestseller list. The first one hit number one.
    - I have 13 best friends.

Comment

Ick.......

Comment

Interview with ET...

Comment

Interview with ET Canada...

Comment

blech... I don't even have to read anything or watch any interviews... can't stand her! she was on the UK's Celebrity BB last fall and I couldnt have been happier when she was sent packing on there and will be thrilled when she leaves our US Celeb BB House... the sooner, the better..ugh!

Comment

• KennyERJ
              KennyERJ commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi Shan! Yeah, she was a last minute replacement for the US Celeb BB. Not sure who the celeb was that cancelled.

• Shan
              Shan commented
              Editing a comment
              wish whoever they cancelled/replaced her with was going in instead lol then again, it might've been someone even worse ..haha

• Freebyrd
              Freebyrd commented
              Editing a comment
              Her BB pic is terrible!

Oh, God...Brandi. Her face is so frozen, she can't even bring her lips together to properly enunciate a word or smile and laugh for that matter. But hey, I will take her any day over Omarosa. I think Brandi can go pretty far in this game because she is loyal and honest to a fault at times. We'll see...lol

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X