This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion (Pre-show) February 2-6, 2018

At about 5:00 ET this evening there was a sneak peek with the feeds coming up briefly to show what is going on inside the house. The CBS Big Brother twitter said to keep an eye on the feeds because it could happen again.

And it begins.
    Last edited by KennyERJ; 02-04-2018, 09:05 AM.

Since no one seems to have caught it when the live feeds were up for 15 minutes the other day, this is an article from someone who did on BuddyTV...

It wasn't confirmed verbally, but some people seem to think that
    Omarosa
    was wearing the HoH key around her neck. But Marissa was talking about something in the HoH room as well. If I had to guess, I'd say that one of them is the first HoH, but that's not official at all.

Here's what you need to know about the 15 minutes of live feeds.

An All-Girl Alliance

Shannon Elizabeth
    and
    Omarosa
    were talking in the bathroom about memory techniques, seeming very friendly.
    Marissa Jaret Winokur
    came in and she started talking about how the women need to stick together. She proposed an all-female alliance because female empowerment is in the cultural zeitgeist, getting inspiration from Rosie the Riveter.
    Omarosa
    and Shannon seemed on board, vowing to avoid cattiness and wanting to prove that women can support each other.

They aren't sure if all of the women will be on board, but it sounds like a promising start, possibly with Keshia as a fourth. Also, the three women made a pinky swear to stick together.

Brandi and Ariadna

When the feeds started,
    Brandi Glanville
    and
    Ariadna Gutierrez
    were in the bedroom talking about how they like everyone, especially Chuck, Metta and Mark. The two of them seemed to be on the same page.

The Bros

Throughout the entire 15 minutes,
    Mark McGrath
    and
    Chuck Liddell
    were having a conversation in the dining room about Chuck's fighting career. Mark asked a lot of questions and
    Metta World Peace
    was also with them, mostly listening and not adding much. Perhaps there's a bromance between these three.

The Workers

As for the other three, it looked like
    Keshia Knight Pulliam
    was cooking while
    Ross Mathews
    and
    James Maslow
    were doing the dishes. Based on this quick leak, they were definitely the domestic types, taking care of the cooking and cleaning.
    Celebrity Big Brother doesn't premiere until Wednesday, February 7, but CBS is giving fans a sneak peek at the action inside the house. The live feeds were turned on for about 15 minutes on Friday, giving viewers a look at what's happening and who seems to be aligned with who. ...

Comment

For some photos and a couple of videos from when they went live the other day, check this out:

Comment

Just saw on Twitter that the feeds will be up for a limited time at 8:30 ET/5:30 BBT

Comment

Sneak Peek is delayed. I'm keeping an eye out and will try to bring you as much as I can.

Comment

Sounded like Shannon won the PoV and the plan is to save "somebody" so he'll be thankful to them. They want to stick with the plan though.

Comment

I've got the Feeds pulled up while I'm sitting here catching up a bit more on BBU (and paying bills..yuck! lol) ..just in case not LIVE at the moment of course, 1:09:15 countdown ..woohoo!
              music is kinda cool...got me bouncin in my seat lol

Comment

The feeds were supposed to have come up at some point today, but I was at work.

I think James is the target this week with James and Chuck on the block right now. The ladies last night were ticked at Mark for the way he acted during the comp, so I think they were talking about pulling Chuck off and putting up Mark. They like Chuck.

So far the ladies seem to be sticking together, but of course it is only week one and they are in power, so... Keshia is HoH??

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X