This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion- February 9, 2018

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.

Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HEREor click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Well looks like the eviction tomorrow night is up in the air.

A late night powwow that did not include the evictees or Keshia and Omarosa has possibly swung the needle to a Chuck eviction, but Brandi and Marissa may need a little convincing. Ross took I think also to a lesser extent. Mark, Shannon, and Ari are really pressing to keep James, but if the other three don't agree they may settle for the James eviction without much fuss.

Should be an exciting night. I would love to see Omarosa blindsided. You know she won't be able to keep the b**ch she is hidden for long.

Comment

Why will they not just put Metta out of his misery and send him home to his family? I don't know what I was hoping to find out from Omarosa when Ross was prodding her for info last night, but telling us to be worried was kind of a letdown. Most of us already knew that. Right now, I am loving Keisha. She is smart and she has a great read on the house. My second fave is Shannon. I hope they team up and got all the way. I also hope they pull Ross along with them.

Comment

I am enjoying this house. I don't think the older ages make it less exciting. I don't miss all the smooching and undercover make out sessions. These people are really thinking and playing the game. I love the live feeds, and highly recommend them.

Comment

• herms is here
          herms is here commented
          Editing a comment
          Totally agree with you. I like that they are more mature.

Missed the show last night hope to watch it with you all tonight it’s snowing to beat Hell here so I’m in my comfy fleece pajamas got my under eye moisturizer patches on and I’m sipping on a latte ! Seems like the thing to do while I’m watching them lol! So here are my thoughts so far on celebs

Ariadna , she can’t stop looking at herself in the mirrors !being a beauty pageant contestant takes some thick skin ,we’ll see if she can outsmart the rest like BB 3 winner Lisa Donahue did

Brandi , I think that as a little girl she probably was like Rhoda from the movie , “The Bad Seed “ then she grew up and now she’s , the crude , rude, foul mouthed seed😖

Chuck, seems like a nice guy, he seems agitated when he walks around the house thinking to himself , what the hell am I doin here ? What did I get myself into ? What the hell! - what the hell! , what the hell !

James, good lookin, smart, and -a-smooth talker 😘He talked Shannon out of axing him and right into an alliance with her . Let’s see if he stays

Keshia, can’t really see her because her white teeth are blinding me lol ! she’s smart but Omarosa is smarter , she had her dumbfounded on the Trump vs. Cosby conversation 😝😳

Marissa, I can see she’s a GIVER , IM afraid these people are gonna take and take until they take her right out of the game 😕

Mark , looks like Bart Simpson , nice guy , too soon for me to tell if he can last

Metta, he needs to go home and take his security Owl with him . Mommy needs her baby home 🍼

Omarosa, she’s there for BB ratings but will not win ( unless Hell freezes over) I see a BB book coming out right after her
        Shocking Days in the White House one does

Ross, he’s like a ball bouncing around in an arcade game machine, playing kinda like Andy Herron did , biggest floater so far , might just be the winner

Shannon, showed everyone what a big threat she is , might just come back to bite her , I really hope for her sake that this will not be a repeat of the “nerd heard” and she will be their Janell , we all know how that turned out 💥

Be back later

Last edited by MrsVee; 02-09-2018, 06:26 PM.

Comment

I'm liking this trio of Shannon, Marissa, and Ross.

Comment

• sdkgeo
            sdkgeo commented
            Editing a comment
            Looks like the flip is on. Tonight should be fun.

• herms is here
            herms is here commented
            Editing a comment
            How about the trio of James, Shannon and Ross. That would be interesting.

Metta really is in la la land. Omarosa and Keshia just asked him why he voted for Chuck. He said he thought he was voting for Chuck to STAY and not GO.

Comment

Dang, Omarosa just pulled the race card on Brandi. I didn't think it was going to get that ugly.

Comment

• KennyERJ
              KennyERJ commented
              Editing a comment
              I thought she said that to Ari and Ari told Brandi what Omarosa said?

I went back to look for it, but things kept screwing up. I'm almost sure that Brandi was telling the story. She was the one in bed and Omarosa was in there. Ari came in later.

Comment

Dang, little Rudy is a major b**ch too.

Comment

Yep, she just pulled it again with Shannon.

Comment

• Snazzie
                  Snazzie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  not surprised

• ophelia__
                  ophelia__ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  she is monstrously duplicitous. The girl who formed the Black Girl Magic alliance, absolutely excluding her larger alliance dares to suggest that Shannon is in a white girl alliance? This is the woman who claims she doesn't understand why she's so hated, but is quite able to behave hatefully. I would have watched if they hadn't cast her...I truly wish they hadn't.

I caught that about the race card - nasty! I can't find the houseguests tweets, would someone let me know where we can read them please!

Comment

Was Keisha using a breast pump when Omarosa went in to talk to her about being in the BGM alliance? If it's not a pump...what the heck was she holding?

Comment

• sdkgeo
                    sdkgeo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Not sure Jankinonya. I've seen her with something, but I'm not sure what it is and I haven't heard them say.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X