This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion- February 10, 2018

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.

Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the
    BBU CAFE
    Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can
    CLICK HERE
    or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

I'm sleuthing. Everybody is asleep and I am trying to decipher who is in HoH bed. Marissa's and Ross' beds are empty so I'm thinking one of them is the HoH.

Comment

Confirmed Ross is the new HOH.
      It would seem Ommarosa was injured, but is ok.
      The HOH comp costume included tutus.
      Last edited by Lucky2balady; 02-10-2018, 11:29 AM.

Comment

• Freebyrd
        Freebyrd commented
        Editing a comment
        Yay for ROSS! I really like him! Hope he goes far in the game as well as Marissa. Could you imagine the HERO Marissa would be if she won BB? Her son would be so unbelievably proud of her! He's such a cute little boy who obviously looks up to his Mom.

So, read that Omarosa is missing and is out of the BB house? Wonder what happened to her??? Inquiring minds and all that want to know! These 'celebs' have very fragile nerves and other medical issues when it comes to anxiety, etc. It does not surprise me. They like to be pampered - it's what they live for once they have made it to the Big Screen. No lie. Very few are humble, very few are able to just age gracefully. Hollywood is for the tough at heart.

Comment

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Word is that Marissa accidentally hit her with one of the balls (bowling ball?) during the HOH Competition and they took her to the hospital. James just said production told Ross not to worry, that Omarosa is okay.

Hmmmmmm Brandi just cleaned up the fridge in the storage room. She did a good job. That’s a couple things that she’s done that I liked.

Comment

So, that is a breast pump that Keshia has been using... her baby girl, Ella Grace, was born last January so is now 13 months old.

Sad that her husband decided to file for divorce only a few days after she announced she was pregnant and only 7 months into their marriage!!

Comment

• Walleye
          Walleye commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow, guess they should not have got married. That is sad.

• ~2much~
          ~2much~ commented
          Editing a comment
          That was Lisa Wu's husband 1st..Right?

• Lynette
          Lynette commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, that was her name Lisa Wu. Thanks 2much. They were on Atlanta Housewives for a season or two and I remember when they divorced. He was the basketball player. Think he was married before Lisa too.

I really like Ross. He’s very funny and he’s smart. He knows what everyone needs socially.

Comment

I change my mind I officially like Brandi more than Omaroso And that is saying something for me because I despise Brandi. Please don't let her come back to the house.. This is gonna be of racial blood bath if she does.. She is a nasty nasty player.. she Intentionally putting them on a defense by claiming the decision was racially motivated.. Everyone will bend over backwards to prove otherwise especially Marissa. That is a disgusting way to play the game IMO.

Comment

• ElizaJ
            ElizaJ commented
            Editing a comment
            At first I thought Omarosa wasn’t too bad and I was starting to like her. After seeing her on The Apprentice I really didn’t care for her. Her true colours are coming out and she is
            disgustingly condescending. She cuts people off when they are trying to speak and I want to throw a brick through my tv screen every time she does that. I can hardly wait to see her backside exiting the house.
            Last edited by ElizaJ; 02-10-2018, 10:57 PM.

I love Ross and I am happy he is HOH.

Comment

• ElizaJ
            ElizaJ commented
            Editing a comment
            I LOVE Ross as well ❤️❤️

He is one of my favs too 2much.

The only person I really dislike this season is Omarosa. I'm iffy on Brandi and James, I go back and forth. But I don't actively dislike them.

My faves now that the feeds have come up, Ross, Marissa, Shannon, and Mark.

Comment

Oh yuck. Omarosa is back. I was hoping she was not going to come back. I guess the silver lining may be that we get to see her evicted.

Comment

• beckyd30
              beckyd30 commented
              Editing a comment
              One can only hope. It would be great if several caught Keisha and Omarosa talking about black girl magic Alliance. Then they could pull the race card on them by saying you're having an all black Alliance what's up with that? Why you got to be a color in this game? You don't! This game isn't about your color your race your Creed it's about your personality. And Omarosa has proven time and time again her personality sucks!!! :-)
              Last edited by beckyd30; 02-10-2018, 08:02 PM.

I keep wondering it Metta is trying the Dr. Will strategy. Keep telling them to put you up and vote you out so that they think you are an easy vote and can therefore wait.

Comment

I didn't see Omarosa come back before the feeds went to bunnies. I wonder if they are having the nom ceremony. I figured they were waiting to see if she would or not. She was gone so long, I didn't think she would come back. They may have made an exception for her. She is drama magnet. I was hoping Keisha would stay a little longer. I enjoy listening to her talk. She is smart without being over-confident. IMHO

Comment

Omarosa is back, and on the block as expected.

Comment

Omarosa and Keshia are on the block.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X