This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion- February 14, 2018

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.

Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the
    BBU CAFE
    Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can
    CLICK HERE

or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Morning everybody

Comment

• kokomogirl
      kokomogirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Morning, geo!

hahaha. I check in her once a day just to see if anything is happening. Apparently, we are all just so *excited* about this "Celebrity" season. Meh. Buncha rich folks making money, and okay, I know the winnings go to charity, but they're all there pumping their 'brand', or themselves. Yawners.

Comment

• HannahHonee
      HannahHonee commented
      Editing a comment
      I think Shannon dates Russell Simmons so she might not need money but I'm pretty sure everyone else is playing for money. No one else has mentioned charity.

• ophelia__
      ophelia__ commented
      Editing a comment
      holy. that information makes me like them all just a bit less....in O's case, anything times zero is still zero, so she's even below zero now. How sad that they had to do this to make some scratch money. Desperate HouseGuests?

• HannahHonee
      HannahHonee commented
      Editing a comment
      Why would you be offended if they are playing for real money? They aren't A list stars with financial security. Marisa had a Broadway show over a decade ago. She probably got 7k/week for a year. I'm sure she needs money.

I guess the veto players were picked yesterday. Players are:

Ari-HoH
    James-nominee
    Shannon-nominee
    Ross
    Omarosa
    Brandi

Comment

I'm baaaaaack I'm sure y'all didnt even notice LOL but I *FINALLY* have my internet back! They still have some 'work' to do apparently? but Im just happy to have it back for the time being anyways I've been playing catch up all day/night... JUST getting to tonight's epi... so I'm not looking up ^^ (even though I admit I did peek at LFUs and know most/maybe all of what happens on the epi lol) Anyhoo.. I'll be back to chat more and try to do some LFUs if I can (and if no one else is around/doing them) later Hope everyone is doing well! Happy ❤️'s Day, BBU fam!

Comment

• Lynette
        Lynette commented
        Editing a comment
        Of course you were missed! I think of you as swooping in and out. Lots and lots of posting and then nothing, lol. Glad it was just the internet out and not any injuries or illness.

• Shan
        Shan commented
        Editing a comment
        aww thanks Lynette and lol that's a very apt description of my activities.. I do kinda swoop in, post like mad and swoop back out...MIA for a bit and then the cycle continues

things are relatively good here, for the time being anyway, thankfully

just took a peek and I see the Feeds are still on puppies for the POV comp... geez, finally get caught up and wanna fire up the Feeds for basically the first time of this mini-BB celeb season and what do ya know? PUPPIES instead of HGs lol

Gonna stick around for a bit longer to see if they come back but not sure how long/late I'll be able to hang lol

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X