This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion- February 15 2018

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.

Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the
    BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can

CLICK HERE

or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Morning all. James won the veto last night. HGs got sushi for dinner and valentines cupcakes.

Comment

I wonder if Shannon could save herself. Guess it depends how on who A replaces James with. I'm guessing Mark would be the best bet to ensure Shannon goes.

Comment

• aprilshowers
        aprilshowers commented
        Editing a comment
        I think they are planning to put Mark up.

• HannahHonee
        HannahHonee commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, then she's toast. Too bad, I love a good rally.

Howdy all! I just have not been able to get into this season! I don't give a dang about any of these "celebrities" and I seriously cannot stand Omarosa, so I've had a really hard time giving a crap. I've checked in from time to time, but that's about it. Can't wait for real BB this summer, hopefully that cast is GOOD!

Comment

I am a Shannon fan, but she played a little too hard plus some of these celebrities are crazy! I was disappointed she was giving up so easy. Seems like the dynamic this time is pairs. Shannon/James, Ross/Marrissa, Ari/Plastic Face......

Comment

After the eviction, James, Mark, Meta and Omarosa should low key team up. Put up Ross and Ari.

Comment

Anyone think that Ross and Marissa are destroying their game by cutting Shannon loose? They need her for physical challenges. I don't know why they jumped ship to go with Brandi/Ari. If they are smart, they will try to strike a deal with her and James to get Mark out. Shannon or James will win the next hoh, get out Ari. I really hope they wake up.
            eta, not sure how they'd get an extra vote for Mark but anything is possible.

Comment

• aprilshowers
              aprilshowers commented
              Editing a comment
              I was thinking the same thing. I don't think this is a good move for those two. Brandi and Ari will stick together and they are physically stronger than Ross and Marissa. I hope I am wrong because I love Ross, he makes me laugh.

I'm so sad Shannon is giving up. I think she believes they'll feel bad when they see she's done her best to play a "clean game" in her eyes, but they don't. They are all in it for themselves but only berate her for doing the same. I wish she were more emotionally tough. I hated the other night when they were trying to make her feel better, she asked to be alone but they all sat around her telling her she was the best bb player of all time. I like Shannon but GIVE ME A BREAK.

I thought I would like Marissa but she turned on a real life friend (Shannon) so damn quick instead of helping her or including her in a smaller alliance (not the fake one her and Ross played along with Shannon and James for 30 minutes). Where's any kind of loyalty?

Brandi is a moron who thinks she knows the game and it's terrible to watch.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X