This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-February 23, 2018

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.

Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the

BBU CAFE

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can
    CLICK HERE
    or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.
    Thank you

Morning all. Ok, this time I'm sure. Eviction show tonight.

I didn't get to see much of the feeds yesterday. The bits I was able to peek in on were Omarosa encouraging Brandi to shame Ross into voting for her to stay since he had a final 2 with her and Brandi going to Ross to do just that. Brandi's argument is that Ross should be more loyal and keep her because he knew her before the show and they are friends and had a final 2, while he just met Marissa in the house.

Comment

Have they had the Veto ceremony? If so who was the replacement?

Comment

Hi Geo & Autumn.

Yes, they've had the veto ceremony. Ari took herself down and Mark put Marissa up.
        ‚Äč

Comment

Waiting for the feeds to come back to find out who wins the next HoH. Thank goodness Omarosa's HoH was shortlived.

Comment

Ross won the HoH.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X