This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-February 24 and 25, 2018

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.
    For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the

BBU CAFE
    If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can
    CLICK HERE
    or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.
    Thank you

Last edited by sdkgeo; 02-25-2018, 06:45 AM.

Morning all. Ross is the new HoH. At least it's someone that will try to get out Omarosa.

Comment

Ross is going to put up Ari and Omarosa. Omarosa is the target.

Comment

Watching the Friday show. Brandi is a piece of work.

Comment

• sdkgeo
          sdkgeo commented
          Editing a comment
          She really is. There were a couple of times I thought she was ok, but she needs to stay away from alcohol.

• Walleye
          Walleye commented
          Editing a comment
          She really really needs to stay away from alcohol. It brings out her worst self.

Omarosa already making stuff up to play with their minds so they keep her and vote out Ari. O said they told her the last HoH was physical. Mark is pushing to keep Omarosa.

Comment

Ross won the POV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woot! Hopefully it's goodbye Omarosa!!

Comment

It was Ross? Holy cow, the way they were talking I thought Marissa won the veto.

Go Ross!

btw, Omarosa has way too much junk in her trunk to be wearing leggings or yoga pants around without a long top. That thing is HUGE.

Comment

Morning all. Happy Finale Day. We'll probably be on fish a lot today.

Comment

Good morning, Geo! Happy Finale Day, everyone! Woot!

Comment

So happy Ross won POV. Are there just two votes, Mark and Marissa?

Comment

• KennyERJ
                    KennyERJ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes, it's just Mark and Marissa so Omarosa should be going home. Because if the vote is split, Ross breaks the tie and I would think he would send Omarosa out. Only way Ari would go is if Marissa voted to evict her too and I just don't see her doing that. I really don't think Mark will vote for Ari to go either.

I haven’t been able to vote for Favorite player yesterday and now today. I did vote on Fri. Anyone else having problems voting?

Comment

• KennyERJ
                    KennyERJ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This time you only get 20 total votes. You can't vote 20 times each day.

• Autumn
                    Autumn commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks Kenny. I didn’t know that.

Feeds are done apparently. We won't be seeing anything today. Instead of fish or puppies and kittens, message says CBB might be over but we can watch our favorite moments via the Live Feed Archives.

Comment

Has anyone heard if they are doing backyard interviews tonight?

Comment

Was there any real "flashback" worthy moments this season?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X