X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBU Chat Party - Check in for BB21

Are you ready?

Big Brother 21 is coming our way!

Check in and say hello to all your BBU Friends!

I'm ready. Will be lurking around and occasionally commenting(slow typer). Nothing slow about my donation tho!
    already made my first of the season! Can't wait!! Hello Everybody

Comment

• KennyERJ
      KennyERJ commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi, Ms. Charlie! Thanks for your donation!

Hi and happy summer everyone!! Just sent my first donation for the new season. Can't wait!!

Comment

• KennyERJ
      KennyERJ commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi & thanks, @Mongado22!!

Howdy all!

Comment

• KennyERJ
      KennyERJ commented
      Editing a comment
      Howdy, partner!

I'm here for the party 🎡🎼🎢 Happy Big Brother season everyone.

Comment

• KennyERJ
      KennyERJ commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome back, mlc!

It's almost time!! Here's what we're seeing on the Live Feeds right now...

If you haven't already, click one of our banners to sign up for the Live Feeds (CBS All Access) now! This will help support BBU. You must use a new account aka a new email address to sign up in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!!

Comment

All newbies? Looking for confirmation.

Comment

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        The cast hasn't been released yet. Should be in the next 30 minutes or so.

• CubbyBrother
        CubbyBrother commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Kenny---my daughter is eagerly waiting and has see photos online---I told her the release is supposed to happen in the next hour so wasn't sure if she is reading fake accounts.

Ok, so it seems CBS has released the info already to certain outlets. So far, it's an all new cast!!
      These fresh faces are ready to bring the drama to your televisions this summer.

Comment

Jeff just came on the Live Feeds and said get your snacks together because the interviews are going to be kicking off in a few minutes... already almost 10 minutes late.

Comment

The interviews have started. Analyse is up first. She says she's single and hoping there's some cute guys in the house. Says she's a soccer fan.

Comment

David Alexander is up now. Says he's a photographer. Jeff: Are you a fan of Big Brother? David: I became a fan recently = more than likely a recruit.

Comment

Christie Murphy up next. She's a super fan. Very emotional already. Believe we have a crier on our hands! Mentions mystic earth. Says she's going to gather everyone each day to tell what they are grateful for. Says she's emotional and wears her heart on her sleeve.

Comment

Jackson Michie up now. Says he's a fan but not a super fan.
                He says he's watched with his mom but he only talks about last season (we know they have all the houseguests, especially recruits, watch the previous season). Says he's going to try and win the first HOH. Says he's not there for friends or a showmance. He's there to win. Talks about God but says he can lie and do what's needed to win. Now he talks about Jessie. Says he's single but he's here for the game. Says he's not there for a showmance but he's a man and gets easily distracted. Says he doesn't handle failure well. Doesn't want to be hated but says there's life after Big Brother. Says he just turned 24 on June 13.

Comment

Jessica Milagros is up now. Says she's a plus size model. Wants to lay low but doesn't know if she'll be able to. Says she will try not to open her mouth too much (then giggles). She says there's never really been a plus sized girl in the house and everyone will probably underestimate her. She very athletic. Runs in marathons. Wants to align with strong people and avoid drama. Says she'll miss her family. She has a daughter and husband and she'll definitely miss them. She says that'll be a strength because she knows they'll be rooting for her. Says she's use to being away from them because her modeling career requires her to travel but will miss talking to them... telling her husband to pay the bills (lol), etc... If she won, she wants to buy a new home for the family. Wants to expand family. She wants America to love her and to win the money! Wants to be like Jordan. Says she's going to try and win an honest $500,000.

Comment

Nick Maccarone up next. Says he's been watching since Season 17. Says he's a genuinely nice person. Wants to lay low. Use his charm. He says he shoots straight. Doesn't BS. Will call out people only if they say something about someone's race or religion or something like that. Says he'll use manipulation, motivation and his mental therapy experience to help win. Says he's going to talk about social issues. Try not to rub anyone the wrong way but going to speak his mind. Rather lose and be loved by America then win and be hated.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X