No announcement yet.

BBU Chat Party - Check in for BB21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm here early for the good seats Still haven't watched Jeff's interviews with all the HGs yet... working on that now actually to kill some of the time left before the show starts! Hope lots of BBU'rs join us for that tonight! <3

Comment

I'd actually forgotten it was time for BB. Saw Julie on the TV last night and thought it was a promotion. I was overjoyed to see it was the first show!!! Anyway, I hope I can watch at least some of the feeds this summer. Such fun!!!

Comment

Just wanted to let those of you who have been following my 6 trips to Florida since Christmas, that my Dad passed peacefully on July 4th...
        it's a relief that he is finally out of pain but of course also sad... Thanks for the support you've given me through the ordeal... Helen

Comment

• Lynette
          Lynette commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Helen, I am just seeing this and had been wondering how your father has been doing. Sending you a big hug! I am so sorry for your loss, but glad he is not suffering. Just a few months ago we were talking about him driving himself up to your place from Florida and how to not let that happen and now he is gone. 😢 Thank you for sharing with us your journey.

• Border57
          Border57 commented
          Editing a comment
          Very sorry to read this Helen, and then your uncle, as well. It's a tough summer for your family.

• helenb
          helenb commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Lynette and Border57.... it has been rough... BB helps...

Im back i think i missed last year!!

Comment

• KennyERJ
          KennyERJ commented
          Editing a comment
          Welcome back, tigerlily !

• helenb
          helenb commented
          Editing a comment
          Welcome back!!

I am just asking out of curiosity but have the life feed updates as well as the live feed discussions been really low with posts and replies this season? Seems like it to me for some reason. Wondering if there was a reason for this?

Comment

Just read a great article that just came out today by Dalton Ross for Entertainment Weekly. It took an hour to read but was so interesting for anyone that wants a breakdown analysis by all parties involved in BB 14 Dan’s Funeral. Walleye I know you will love it. It’s called Dan’s Funeral: An oral history of the greatest BB Moment Ever. (EW dot com) don’t want to put the link without permission.

Comment

• Walleye
            Walleye commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Lynette

Big Brother has officially been renewed for its 22nd season which will air in summer 2020

Comment

I can’t get into episode chat

Comment

• Lynette
              Lynette commented
              Editing a comment
              they haven’t had that for a few years Walleye.

• Walleye
              Walleye commented
              Editing a comment
              I meant episode thread, but its working now lol.

Good Morning! KennyERJ I was wondering if everything is okay with sdkgeo. Last time she was on she was saying her TV station kept having the storm information on instead of BB show. Thought maybe she lost power. Hope she is okay. 🙏

Comment

• KennyERJ
              KennyERJ commented
              Editing a comment
              She is on vacation this week. Getting dirty down in Texas! Yee haw!! 🤠🤩😜🤪🤣🤣

• Lynette
              Lynette commented
              Editing a comment
              Yay, glad to hear she is on vacation.....the nerve of her not to let us know beforehand so we wouldn’t worry about her. 😜 😂

Sorry about that. LOL, I was focused on freedom from work for a while. I almost forgot to let Lexie, Kenny, Shan, and Purr that I was going.

Comment

I’m locked out of the show thread

Comment

• Walleye
                Walleye commented
                Editing a comment
                I’m back in

• KennyERJ
                KennyERJ commented
                Editing a comment
                It happened to me too. You have to keep going back and forth and eventually it'll let you back in. Maybe they'll get it fixed one day? IDK.

• Lynette
                Lynette commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh no! Happened to me yesterday.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X