X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother 21- Discuss PREMIERE Episode- June 25, 2019

Premiere Episode- Airs Tuesday, June 25, 2019 @ 8/7c PM on CBS

We're introduced to the 16 new house guests. The house guests enter the house! Let the lying, scheming and conniving begin!

Please don't post spoilers in the Episode Discussion topics! Thanks!

There May Be Some Huge Secrets The Big Brother 21 Houseguests Will Keep From Each Other
    We all know that loose lips sink ships in the game of Big Brother. Is there anything the BB21 Houseguests plan on keeping from their fellow housemates once the game begins? Of course there is! Don't miss the two-night premiere event of Big Brother 21 on Tuesday, June 25 and Wednesday, June 26 at 8/7c on CBS and CBS All Access.

Comment

Hello!

Hope to see some familiar faces here tonight for this new Big Brother Season 21 ( sheesh we are all getting old...lol )

I'm here ringing the donation bell ... you know it's always hard to keep up with everything that it takes to keep BBU up and running. As we always have we reduce our server expenses as much as we can in the off-season, but we'll need to ramp that back up now that we'll be going LIVE again with the Feeds.

We always kept BBU pop up ad free ( I don't know about you but I do not like going to a website that has all the pop up ads that I have to wait on to see what I want to see ). We vowed to keep them off of BBU and we've done that - but those that freedom of ads comes with a cost - and that's why donations play a huge role here.

We can't do this without your help, we try, believe me we try,

We used to be able to use the small commission that we received from the live feeds subscriptions - to help tide things over - but now that we no longer receive any commission on renewals - the live feeds commissions are next to none. And, we get it, you have the live feeds, you renew the live feeds, we understand and for a lot of you - the live feeds just aren't something that you want to pay for.... I mean who has the time for that? Oh wait .. we do .. or let me say we make time for that ... and we bring all that we can to you right here at BBU.

So, if you like what we do here, the Live Feed Discussions, the Episode Discussions, Live Feed Updates and really above all - just having BBU as a place to be with other BB fans like yourself - then please consider making a donation via PayPal.

I have buttons again - nothing fancy - in fact I took out the flashy ones - as you guys made me aware that they weren't always user friendly. But, fancy or not, the buttons are just a small way for us to show our appreciation to you for your support of this website.

I hope this is going to be a good season ... I know being with all of you will make it a great one .. no matter what.

Thanks in advance for any support.

Comment

3.5 HOURS TO GO Y'ALL!! So excited to be able to be back to hang out with everyone this Summer! BBU is the best part of it, let's be honest Bonus of getting to watch/enjoy a new BB season...yes, please!

Just made a small
        PREMIERE NIGHT DONATION! C'mon BBU'rs... let's get this party started right! Won't ya join me with a PREMIERE NIGHT DONATION as well? Let's dooooooo this!!!

Comment

Can’t wait!!

Comment

• sdkgeo
            sdkgeo commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi there spooka

Here we go

Comment

• sdkgeo
            sdkgeo commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Militarymom

It's almost time!!! Hurray! I was so anxious I made my donation last night!

Comment

• sdkgeo
            sdkgeo commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you Birdie

Oh boy, I have a front row seat.

Comment

Grabbing my seat here in the front row! Howdy, bbu friends!

Comment

• KennyERJ
              KennyERJ commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi, kokomogirl!!

running behind here... was here early even but tried to get in all the interviews and kept getting sidetracked by the fam lol Anyhoo.. didnt get through all of them but that's okay I'm here for the show (but finishing up making dinner...late! ack! lol) Getting a seat for now tho hey everyone!!

Comment

• sdkgeo
              sdkgeo commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey there Shan. Good to see you.

• Shan
              Shan commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi geo thanks! good to see you too!

ok popcorn ready!

Comment

Hi everybody. Welcome to camp BB!

Comment

Good evening, everyone!
                Welcome to BB Camp!
                Hi, Julie!

Comment

I like Jackson, but a Mama's boy, really?

Comment

Jack is yummy

Comment

• Shan
                      Shan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      yesssss ma'am he is!! whew! and I love me some Jason Momoa so yeah I can see the possible resemblance and I'm SO good with that hehe

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X