Please Help Support Big Brother Updates

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vote to send a house guest on a "Field Trip"!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote to send a house guest on a "Field Trip"!

Select A Houseguest to send on a field trip.

Vote up to 10 times per day until August 9, 2019 at 9am PST (12 noon ET).
    I just voted for a Houseguest to go on America\'s Field Trip! Vote for your favorite Houseguest by going to cbs.com/bbvote

Have you voted today?

Who are you voting for and why?

Comment

Hi Kenny,

So far Jackson has been getting all of my votes. On the off chance he leaves Thursday I will switch to Christie.

The main reason I do not like Jackson is the fact that he blatantly cheated as a HN with no penalties or acknowledgment of cheating by BB. I don’t know why he is being coddled by BB.

Christie’s fakeness/crying/paranoia is over the top and she is at the bottom of HG’s I want to see go further in the game.

I don’t want to vote for someone I like because the odds of punishment and nomination are greater than safety and the ones I like namely Nicole does not have a good chance to win the competition over the likes of Jack, Christie or Jackson.

Comment

I was splitting my votes between Jack, Jackson and Kristie. I am now going to vote Kristie and Tommy I think. Jackson's game is pretty much over so I think unless he wins HOH he will be on the block every week anyway. No way I am voting for anyone I like. I know that one of them will get safety but I don't want to risk anyone I like to end up on the block.

Comment

I'm splitting my votes between Jackson, Christie & Tommy. As long as Jackson is in the house, I will want him out. If Jack stays on Thursday, I'll switch Jackson to Jack - I want them both out! Those remaining deserve a chance to compete to win without intimidation.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X