This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother 21- Discuss FINALE Episode- September 25, 2019

FINALE- Live 90-minute season finale episode airs Wednesday, September 25, 2019 starting at 9:30/8:30c PM on CBS

Parts 2 & 3 of the Final HOH take place. The final house guest is evicted and becomes part of the jury. The winner is chosen. America's Favorite Houseguest is announced.

Please don't post spoilers in the Episode Discussion topics! Thanks!

Hey guys,

As excited as I am for BB21 to end, it also makes me sad.

This season has been a little lackluster, it's been a little frustrating, and for many, not what they had hoped for,.... BUT .... for us... YOU are what makes Big Brother so special, no matter who ends up in the Final 3 or as the winner of Big Brother.

It's been more quite in the forms than in past seasons.. and it is what it is ... I know that life jumped on me this time around and I wasn't able to be here as much as I have been in the past, I'm betting it's the same for some of you .. for others.... this season just didn't get your juices flowing enough to stop by and chat... we get it!

There's always hope for Season 22 .. right? !

We're hopeful... and in saying that.... we hope that if you enjoyed any of your time here this season ... or you want to be hopeful with us about next season ... that you'll help us in this final push to get some support for BBU.

We need help.

With the off -season coming -.. we're going to struggle .... we struggled before Season 21 began and with live feed sales nearly at zero ... we don't have anything in the tank (so to speak) to help us with the expense that it takes just to keep BBU going on a minimal level.

Any support by way of your donation is appreciated.

Comment

• Kimberly77
      Kimberly77 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lexie thank you so much for having us in here. Every year I look forward to being in here and meeting new ppl and reconnecting with old friends and truthfully I don't want the season to end and I don't wanna wait until next summer to talk to my friends in here either. Idk if this is even allowed but if anyone here has Facebook or Instagram then feel free to message me and I'll be the first to admit that I've never donated here before and I'm not proud of that but even during the off season, Lexie, I will start donating. My money is more free now that my car is paid off and I'm not having to spend a bunch of time running to Dr's and plastic surgeons! I don't want you to struggle and I definitely don't want anything happening to this site cause I love it and the friends I've made here! 😊

All alone.

Comment

• Lynette
      Lynette commented
      Editing a comment
      We are over in the Survivor thread. 15 more minutes and we will be back over here.

Less than an hour until showtime!!

Comment

Big Night for Jackson and Holly. cannot wait to see the second comp played out.

Comment

• Lynette
        Lynette commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes I’m sure they won’t show the part where Nicole passes out from the CO2.

Hi everyone! Happy finale night!!!

Comment

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi, Kimberly!

Here we go!!

Comment

Hey all

Comment

Dr. Will still looking good with the salt-n-pepper hair!

Comment

• helenb
            helenb commented
            Editing a comment
            I dont know... it's a bit Dracula-esque... with the pale makeup on his face...

Hello everyone

Comment

• helenb
            helenb commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Wall eye... did you catch any of Survivor?

• Lynette
            Lynette commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey there......where have you been? You missed your favorite show premiere!

• Walleye
            Walleye commented
            Editing a comment
            I couldn’t watch tv for three hours tonight so I’ll catch up on survivor next week.

Cliff saying convince him and Nicole .. duh Cliff, you mean you !!

Comment

I saw Tom Green in the audience!

Comment

• Lynette
              Lynette commented
              Editing a comment
              How nice....they had room for Tom Green but NOT Cliff’s family. 😡

• Starshine
              Starshine commented
              Editing a comment
              What is it the kids say? Oh, Snap!!

Please consider donating to help out BBU! Simply click on the PayPal button at the top of the page. No PayPal account is required! Thanks!

Comment

Hey there. Happy FINALLY Finale night!

Way to go right to the Jury!!!! And Kat defending Michie? He never SCREWED her? Hahaha short term memory. Looks like Nick has gotten into her head too. Nick is all about comp wins only.

Comment

Hi Nicole’s family!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X