Please Help Support Big Brother Updates

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Brother Season 21- Begins June 25, 2019!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother Season 21- Begins June 25, 2019!

Just in time for summer, the popular CBS show is returning for its 21st season in June, the network announced on Monday. A special two-night premiere event will air Tuesday, June 25 and Wednesday, June 26 at 8 p.m. ET/PT.

Like past seasons, the series (hosted by Julie Chen Moonves) will continue to have three weekly episodes that follow a group of people living together in a house that's outfitted with over 94 HD cameras and 113 microphones. An episode will air Sunday at 8 p.m. ET/PT following the two-night premiere. Then, the series will move to Wednesdays and Thursdays at 9 p.m. ET/PT on CBS, with the Sunday broadcast remaining at the 8 p.m. time slot.
    The popular CBS show is back with a two-night premiere event beginning Tuesday, June 25.

So excited! Can't wait to see what shennanigans they get up to this summer!

Comment

Since the show starts on the 25th, I'm guessing the new houseguests' information will be released somewhere between the 14th & 18th.

Comment

I hope it's NOT an All-Stars season! I like it when there's all new, fresh folks!!
        Most years have rumors surrounding past houseguests, but this year, the clues are compelling.

Comment

• Walleye
          Walleye commented
          Editing a comment
          I like new people too Kenny.

• Kimbers
          Kimbers commented
          Editing a comment
          Nope. Nope Nope. Fresh faces please

I either want all All Stars or no returning HG's, I hate when they bring in a few returning HG's and then give them all special crap so they can keep them in the house longer.

Comment

There's a rumor that one of the returning HGs will be Shelby Stockton from, "Big Brother: Over The Top", you know the season that was online only. Yuck! If they're going to bring someone back from that season, I'd rather it be Justin Duncan (the Cajun guy from Louisiana) or Jason Roy or Danielle Lickey!

In case you need a refresher of the cast...

Comment

Listen up peeps, Big Bro is about to heat up your Summer again. Total strangers living under one roof, watched 24/7, become allies, enemies, friends, and more than friends. Big Brother premieres June 25 at 8/7c. Only CBS

Comment

Julie's husband, Les Moonves, was forced to resign from CBS last year.

Comment

I’m going to check out twilight zone on the CBS app. I haven’t watched season two of Star Trek yet either.

Comment

I'd be ok with All-Stars if it's all returning. I agree with NicChick. All new or all returning.

Comment

Jeff Schroeder will introduce us to the new house guests on June 17th at 11 a.m. ET on the live feeds!

Comment

Anxious for the new season!!

Comment

Julie posted this little teaser on Instagram...

Comment

Just seeing this. Last season's winner, Kaycee Clark (along with her girlfriend), surprised some folks waiting in line at one of the Open Casting Calls in LA back in March. I saw Jason Roy there and also Robyn Kass, casting director is there! Kaycee shows off her new BB tattoo too! She's very friendly and outgoing with everyone!

Comment

She's adorable🤗

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X