This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion- June 27, 2019

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CHAT PARTY Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.
    Thank you for any support you can give!

Speaking of the Live Feeds .. that's where all the drama will play out starting tonight!

You’ll need to subscribe to CBS All Access to watch what we love the most about Big Brother, the Live Feeds! If you haven’t signed up yet we’d love to have you sign up through BBU! You get a Free One Week Trial and you help support all that we do here all summer long, at the same time!

Like what we do here?

Making a donation is a great, easy way to help support this website and all that we do whenever Big Brother is on! Just click on our PayPal link and follow the steps! We'll add a cool donator button to your account to let you know how thankful we are for your support!

Again, we are super happy to have you back with us for this new season of Big Brother 21!.

Any support is deeply appreciated.

❤️

Comment

I did a quick recap from where I left off last night in the Live Feed Updates .... ( any help over there is appreciated )

Veto Players

HoH - Christie
      Nominees - Kathryn and Cliff
      Picked Players - Jack, Nicole and Sam

Comment

Thanks Lexi!

Morning all, I'm hoping this backdoor plan works out. At this point it seems like there's no way it won't, but it's the first week of BB, so who knows what these little hamsters will end up doing by eviction night. Kime is top of my hit list, I can't stand people who think they are better than everyone else and have no empathy for how their actions and words affect others. It's also not a good way to start a game like BB, you have to make friends, and telling everyone that their thoughts/opinions don't matter isn't the way to do it!

I don't know if I have a favorite so far, but I don't hate Jack, Jackson, Sam, Tommy, Holly, Analyse, and Nicole. I was really liking David (those EYES!!! YUM!!!) so I'm really hoping he wins the battle back (or whatever they end up calling it) so we can see some more of him.

Anywho, I think this season is off to a decent start, and I'm really loving the fact that there are no returning HG's, I just hope it stays that way!

Comment

I don't dislike anyone either yet.
          Does anyone know what Jack said about Jackson? Whatever it was has caused a big quiet stink and Jackson is done with Jack (secretly).
          So, WTH did Jack do/say?

Comment

Oh, Kemi, she was the only one, going in, had a bad attitude and self proclaimed mean girl. Apparently she couldn't make it 2 days without insulting everyone. Buh bye Kemi.

Comment

• NicChick
              NicChick commented
              Editing a comment
              Exactly! The rest I am still on the fence about, but from the first 10 seconds of her intro I couldn't stand her! To say her New Year's resolution was to be more empathetic and then laugh and say that lasted like 2 hours was dumb. Being a mean girl doesn't make you cool.

Kemi... just plain bad play. Maybe she decided early this just wasn't for her. Who could be that dumb?

Comment

Also, lots of this crew playing too hard too early.

Comment

That seems to be a theme the past couple seasons, there have been way too many players coming in and going 1000% from day one, and it keeps biting them in the @$$.

Comment

I tried really hard to keep up with all the different conversations and groups but my brain died.
                  Ppl think Jackquaman and Christie are a thing but am I mistaken? Isn't she gay? The 7 yr relationship w Tommy's relative? I thought was a woman.
                  oh, Tommy said America loves him and Christie.

Comment

• NicChick
                    NicChick commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes, the 7 year relationship was with a woman, that doesn't necessarily mean she only dates women though.

Hi everyone ran through feeds to see if there was anything to throw into LFUs ..I didnt find anything "major" but then, I might've missed something along the way when FF'ing through... lol I see we are on almost 3 hours of cute little kitties & puppies for the POV comp Hope I'm here to see when they come back as I'm doing some "to-do list" things around the house ... these puppies "kissing" the cam are TOOOOOOOOO adorable!! <3

Comment

What're everyone's thoughts on Ovi? From his interviews I had thought this was going to be an incredible player. However, as things pan out he seems to be a bit neglected by the house. There were a couple of mentions in the live feeds about house guests feeling bad for him and something to do massages, Im not sure if that had to do with Ovi though.

Comment

• JeanK
                      JeanK commented
                      Editing a comment
                      He's having trouble with social cues and self awareness. He's trying so hard to get to know everyone that he's been making some ppl uncomfortable. He's been barging in on conversations and just starts talking random, one of the girls was in the shower and he happily ran up too close to the shower and said "hey! I haven't had a chance to talk to you yet." But he was looming and she kept telling him not now, I'm showering. He wasn't being a perv, he just seems to not understand boundaries or appropriate behavior. Very nice guy and everyone likes him.

y'all ... feeds have been on the little cuties for like 6 hours now! Whoa! I'm not great at remembering past seasons/how long feeds were down for comps and such but is this normal? lol seems like the last couple seasons the 1st POV comp had them down for a few hours, yeah but SIX plus?? maybe it was a comp that was to be done individually? so maybe that's what is happening? 🤷🏼‍♀️ I keep peekin in as I'm doing stuff around the house and making dinner ... was sure they'd be back by now! lol

Comment

• JeanK
                      JeanK commented
                      Editing a comment
                      As it turned out, it was individual.

They’re back, Sam won veto.

Comment

Sam won the Power of Veto

I've updated the Live Feed Updates with the aftermath convos

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X