This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion- June 29, 2019

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CHAT PARTY Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.
    Thank you for any support you can give!

Good morning, everyone! 🌞

Currently:
    HOH: Christie Murphy
    Nominated: Cliff Hogg III & Kathryn Dunn
    POV Winner: Sam Smith

Comment

I only tell a few people apart so far, but I know for sure I don't care for Jackson. He's another one of those guys who start out thinking they are going to run the game. I really want him to crash and burn. I'm a bit evil that way.

Comment

• Lira2012
        Lira2012 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, it's a shame because I kind of like Christie and Holly.

Border I share your thoughts. I am having difficulty getting into the game because I don’t know many HG. Thinking I might need a picture guide when watching feeds and reading BBU forums. I certainly agree with you about Jackson, was turned off during the very first show

Comment

I'm sorry but it is way to early to give house guests nicknames. Who is Sis?
        Last edited by geno4di; 06-29-2019, 07:38 PM.

Comment

• Shan
          Shan commented
          Editing a comment
          geno4di I moved your comment/question here into the LFD thread as only updates are allowed in the LFU thread

to answer the question... Sis = Analyse I did not give her this nickname.. her fellow HGs did (though I'm not aware of why/how they came up with it) .. I dont think I've heard her called by her actual/real name in the House anymore at all and everywhere online I wonder if anyone even knows her real name as all over she is now referred to by that nick lol in the Updates, I did put her actual name in parenthesis when I used "Sis" at least a few times throughout so as not to leave anyone confused. I see the one on the post you commented on was left with just Sis. But several times prior both names were there. I am sorry if it caused you to wonder lol

• magoopy
          magoopy commented
          Editing a comment
          From what I remember in the first episode when Analyse introduced herself she said her name but people call her Sis.

• Shan
          Shan commented
          Editing a comment
          thanks for the clarification magoopy .. I didnt remember that ..but I knew she had told them or they had given it to her

I am really not a fan of Jack's at all. He is so full of himself and manipulative.

Comment

• Shan
          Shan commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree magoopy ... he & Jackson both.. and I really wanted to like them both .. ugh!
          every year I/we hope for an all girl alliance that will actually work/go the distance.. I never hold my breath for it but this year I would especially love to see this happen!!

Analyse said to call her Sis. HG's are calling Jackson 'Mitchie' which I'm struggling with BUT if we start a list .....
        I nicknamed Jack 'Jackquaman'

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X