This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-June 30, 2019

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CHAT PARTY Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.
    Thank you for any support you can give!

Morning all.

Just getting up to speed. I've only been able to peek in a couple of times because I was moving.

State of Affairs-
    HoH-Christy
    Nominees-Kathryn and Cliff
    PoV winner-Sam

The intended backdoor target at one point was Kemi, but I'm not sure if that's still the case. Christy seems kind of flaky and talks out of both sides of her mouth.

Comment

Good Morning geo and everyone who pops in after this

sdkgeo I agree with ya on Christie...geesh! I listened to her run in circles and talk outta both sides and even her rear end at some points yesterday...made my head crazy and spinning lol And after all the convos I heard her have with several of her fellow Housemates..I still am not sure what is really happening...wonder when the Veto ceremony is taking place in the house? Once that is done, at least we will know if Sam used it and who the replacement nom is ...but we have until Wednesday still before actual eviction.. what a long week + !! ack!

Comment

Seems like Ovi is in trouble now.

Comment

• JeanK
          JeanK commented
          Editing a comment
          HAHAHAHA, I saw that but it may have fizzled out.

Is it my imagination again BUT I never saw Kemi anywhere the first few days and Friday she magically appeared. WTH did she do? The 2 J's, are they setting her up?

Comment

Late last night it looked like Christie and Sam might drop the whole BD plan because Kemi didn't do anything to anyone.
          Man, btwn Kat's paranoia and Christie's nonstop waffling, please bring me next week already. 1st HOH is a drag man, lol.

Comment

• Walleye
            Walleye commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes Christie is super paranoid already seems to go with who ever talked to her last. She is all over the place. Kat is cracking already. What a first week.

Good morning. If Kat doesn’t get it together, she should be the one going home. She’s not a fan. Maybe she will wake up not saying that she is ants to be there. It looks like Ovi May go up and I hope he stays. He seems like a good kid. Right now, and I know it’s early, but Tommy is my favorite. He is so cool and level headed.
          Last edited by magoopy; 06-30-2019, 09:55 PM.

Comment

• Walleye
            Walleye commented
            Editing a comment
            Tommy is good until mid game already. Everyone likes him and talks to him.

• Lynette
            Lynette commented
            Editing a comment
            So far, I really like Tommy too.

• Shmennifer
            Shmennifer commented
            Editing a comment
            If I have to listen to J.Miche talk sternly to her while she whines anymore I’ll go crazy!

So many crazy things happening. From my understanding it sounds like Christie is refusing to put up Kemi. However it looks like her and Sam are close enough that Sam will get to use the veto and Ovi will go up in place of Cliff. However, from the way I understand it Kat has said things along the lines of "I wonder how many Instagram followers I have". Instant red flag, and I wouldn't mind seeing her go at this point. Even if she is there to actually play and not just get popular, is she going to get this emotional over every game move? It's not good for anyone that is going to work with her. I like Ovi, and I know he is awkward but last night and this morning he seems to be a bit better.

Unpopular opinion: I still like Jack, I think he is going to play a good game. Also Sam is my favorite.

Comment

• Walleye
            Walleye commented
            Editing a comment
            Jack needs to slow his roll or they will gang up on him. If Kat keeps saying I want to go home, she will.

Hoping that Kat will go home over Ovi. She knows nothing about BB and Ovi is a fan.

Comment

• Summerbbfan
            Summerbbfan commented
            Editing a comment
            Me too. Ok seems like a good guy.

Not sure if this has been mentioned elsewhere but from what Sam just said, Lasagna = Money/Paycheck and Mexico = Sequester

Comment

I saw the kittens, I’m guessing it was the veto ceremony? Because when I went back Kemi, Nicole and Jessica were in the food pantry doing a happy dance together. So I’m guessing maybe Kemi didn’t get put up?

Comment

• Lynette
              Lynette commented
              Editing a comment
              Ovi was the replacement for Cliff. Kemi survived.

Sounds like they are voting out Ovi over Katherine at this point. Why, they should stick with voting out Kat. This group of 8 flip flops too much.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X