This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - July 2

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.

Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CHAT PARTY Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.

You don't need a PayPal account to donate.
    Thank you for any support you can give!

Good Morning BBU!

I've updated yesterday's Live Feed Updates ... I'll do what I can today and tonight

But.. if anyone else is watching the feeds and wants to jump over there and post an update - any help is much needed and appreciated : )

In a nutshell... Ovi is still trying his best to secure votes ... but everyone is just placating him ... some ( Cliff mostly ) do intend on giving him the heads up that he's going home .. but they are going to wait until tomorrow .. it's kinda painful to watch him keep trying and keep thinking he has a chance..

But.. who knows right? .. ( but pretty sure he's going home and taking his secret nightmare power with him ) ( maybe I should add a "for now" )

I don't even know what to say about Jackson and his trials and tribulations with Kat ... and how he's starting to get an idea to flirt with Bella to make Nick upset... and how he's now got his eye ( or something else ) on Holly ...

Comment

• birdiefriend
      birdiefriend commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, Lexie! You are the greatest!!

I sure wish Ovi could use his power!

Comment

• Shan
      Shan commented
      Editing a comment
      me too, Shmennifer!

• Summerbbfan
      Summerbbfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too. Kat and Jack need to go..

I feel sad for Ovi, he's sitting there counting the votes he thinks he has. When (if?) he's evicted he's going to be sooo hurt.

Comment

Bella just went up 100% in my estimation for her talk with Ovi - very compassionate and encouraging.

Comment

It's only week one and this group is already incredibly mean spirited. It's gonna be a long summer. I almost fell over when Christie said Ovi should just stop trying already and let whatever happens happens. I can't wait to see her on the block and see if she just let's the universe dicate her fate! Yeah right!

Comment

Ovi's power is good for the next 6 evictions, right? If they have a battle back before the time is up and he wins his way back, can he still use it?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X