This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-July 3, 2019

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.
    For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CHAT PARTY Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    You don't need a PayPal account to donate.
    Thank you for any support you can give!

Good morning, everyone!
    Currently:
    HOH: Christie Murphy
    Originally Nominated: Kathryn Dunn & Cliff Hogg III
    POV Winner: Sam Smith
    POV Ceremony: Cliff Hogg III was removed from the block
    Replacement Nominee: Ovi Kabir
    Next TV Episode: Tonight, Wednesday @ 8/7c PM! Live Eviction and a twist that's never been seen/done before!

Comment

Oh and let Kemi get HOH!These muscle heads may be eye candy but their characters reek like garbage. So Jackson has slept with Kat 3 times already but wants to move on Holly because sex with Kat is just a game move. A game move? Jack is of course a god so anyone is just lucky he gives them the time of day because in the real world most of the folks in the house would be unworthy to even approach him. Analyse or whatever her name is is either a genius or a dolt. She is lounging with everyone but especially Jack; she tells Holly it’s awkward because she has no chemistry with him. What does she think is going to happen when the narcissist king can’t get her to move forward, or is sex HER game move?

Christie and Tommy... stay solid. Your dumb luck in finding each other in there...surprise... is being handled beautifully. Christie is a gamer but melted down over her replacement nominee, eventually making her own move, so good on her. Tommy is dancing around everyone ( get it😁) and they all enjoy his performance.

Sam and Cliff are my faves so far. Nice people and potentially good gamers.

Nicole is sooo nice and sooo nerdy. I like her but ache a little at how she must feel like she’s on a different planet, much like Ovi , who is being run over by a train and won’t know it til this morning. Jess is really on an island. As someone who carries too much weight, I cannot even imagine the mammoth task of putting on a bathing suit with the barbies...I love her confidence, but she is in a really tough position.

Bella... you’re bold and shrewd. You have jumped in the deep end. We will see if you can swim.

Nick, what did you come here for? You’re basically from my hometown, and I’m disappointed that you’re letting your game moves be visible. And your hormones have the upper hand it seems.

Well I’m struggling to remember the last houseguest. So hoping david gets plunked back in there... maybe that’s tonight’s twist? It’s Kemi... please let her be HOH!

I realized I am so missing the very sharp articulate analysts we have on this site. I’m not a good game analyst but decided if I want more conversation, I need to reach out for it. So please talk to me!❣️
      Last edited by Livzee; 07-03-2019, 09:52 AM.

Comment

• Shan
        Shan commented
        Editing a comment
        I think your analysis/assessment here was spot on! I agree with ya pretty much 100%! I always have thoughts on the HGs and the game along the way...especially when I'm watching feeds but one, as much as I am a talker (lol), I can't seem to articulate well enough to make a decent post about what I'm finding/thinking but you've inspired me, Livzee! I might just try to gather my own "analysis" later and type it up... although, don't anyone get their hopes up as I am def not the level of our past "analyzers" lol

I do hope more will come along/back to BBU and we can have the chats we did before... spread the word y'all! But I'm always here and game for talking hehe

• kokomogirl
        kokomogirl commented
        Editing a comment
        For the most part, I am very disappointed in the house guests this season. I find Jack and Jackson disgusting, controlling, spiteful alpha males who think everyone is enamored with them. Nope, not me! I'm desperately trying to find someone to like but so far no one is grabbing my attention and loyalty. While I like Sam, Tommy, and Christie, I don't like their alliance. I wasn't impressed with Christie's HOH and, although she feels Jack was pushing his agenda on her, she's still willing to do whatever the alliance wants. And Jack and Jackson are in control of that group. I'm also disappointed in Sam, Tommy, and Nick for aligning with J & J who only see them as numbers in their voting block. I like Bella but she's not loyal to anyone and freely gives too much info to Nick and then it ends up going to J & J. Kat is just a tool in more ways than one. Holly is mostly non-existent as far as game play is concerned. Nicole is sweet and riding along unnoticed for now but I'm not sure she can find her nitch. Ovi is clueless but I don't want him to be evicted tonight. I just don't know about Jess. I want the Tommy/Christie alliance to go far but they're going to have to dump J & J to get anywhere. I haven't been interested in watching the feeds much because I'm really having a hard time finding anyone or a group to latch onto. I do want Kemi to get HOH and put those arrogant boys OTB!
        Last edited by kokomogirl; 07-03-2019, 01:57 PM.

• Summerbbfan
        Summerbbfan commented
        Editing a comment
        I really like cliff and Sam they seem like really nice guys and mature. Maybe that is due to having kids. They both seem to need to fit in with everyone else.

Christie I feel is a really good liar.

I would be both Nicole and Jessica, the nerdy, but a little on the heavy side.

Jack (or movie reminds me of the high school quarterback

Jackson seems like he would be okay without Jack.

I don't know much about six and Holly.

My favs so far Clif, Sam, Nicole and Jessica

Looks like we have teams of maybe the outsiders and popular.

I like your read on the house.

yea! a conversation... keep it coming folks!

Comment

So overall I am not a fan of Christie. I understand that she is playing an okay game, convincing people to go her way and having enough strategy to get Ovi out. However, ITS WEEK ONE.. and she seems to be on a high horse telling Ovi to not campaign for himself while he is on the block. Sure it's a bit much, but this is his dream game and like he said, he is not going down without a fight. I am sure once Christie is no longer safe and on the block we will see her freak out until she goes also. I cant cant cant wait until she is no longer HOH, even more so I cant wait until she goes home.

As for the other house guests, I'm enjoying the season. I think Tommy and Sam will be some of the most strategic players this year. They both seem to understand how the game works and be able to work with everyone. I am not a fan of Jack, and wish he wouldn't have said the things he did, but his game play has been fun to watch. Kemi, Jess, and Nicole are a ton of fun to watch when they are hanging out together, but their game play seems somewhat lack luster, they are more or less the floaters currently. Cliff is by far my favorite older house guest to play this game (with Chicken George in a close second). He has an appreciation and the will to stay up and get involved in everything the other HG's are doing. Bella is playing a decent game, but Im worried that her showmance will continue to mess things up for her and Nick. Given enough time I believe that Ovi would've been a super fun player to watch and am sad to see him on the verge of leaving so early.

Just remember Julie made it sound like the eviction tonight will be different, we can always hope for the best. #KeepOvi #MogleytheCorgey #OVIK

Comment

• Livzee
          Livzee commented
          Editing a comment
          I was thinking bring David back and make him HOH...that would be fun.

• SmilemakerRDH
          SmilemakerRDH commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree about Christie. I liked her to start but the way she treated Ovi was just to much. To actually say he should just accept it was ridiculous cause you know she's gonna have a meltdown when she's put on the block. They turned into a bunch of mean kids last night big time. Christie showed just how little she knows too when she told Ovi that unless you come in 1st-3rd place everybody makes the same amount of money. Getting to jury ensures more money, that's why it's most people's goal. I sure hope the twist keeps Ovi around tonight but I think he's screwed anyways since he's revealed his power now.

• AveryGeek
          AveryGeek commented
          Editing a comment
          One of my biggest struggles while watching this game is determining if I would play with my heart or not. It's super easy to say "It's a game, get over it". However, when you have someone like Ovi where this has been one of his dreams and he goes out on a fluke, it sucks. I always admired Dan for his ability to just not care, to lie and manipulate as much as he could. After really following the feeds I'm not sure I could do that. So overall, before actually following the feeds I would've believed the "cool kids" were playing the game right, now they just look like bullies. I am so hoping Ovi gets saved, even with his power he could burn it to show he wont use it against anyone and then work his way back into the house. He just needs to stay away from the cool kids, they definitely dont have his back.

I had so much to say but my brain just crashed, lol.
        I must be the only person who didn't hate anyone until now. The 2 J's are disgusting pigs, Paulie vibes from Jackson and Austin vibes from Jackquaman. Ovi's secret lasted 5 minutes. I was hoping Ovi would use the info to gain votes and he's not blind or deaf, he's heard and seen the behavior of the J's and THAT'S who he offers it to.
        The 1st HOH is always annoying because it's so long and I'm giving Christie a pass until I see her in the trenches.
        I don't dislike anyone else yet.

Comment

• AveryGeek
          AveryGeek commented
          Editing a comment
          I do agree with you that the J's are disgusting with what they have said. However, they do have control in the house. It made me cringe/laugh when Christie was like "Why isn't he coming to me if I supposedly have all the power in the house".... it's because you dont. I do agree that first HOH is annoying, but some are worse than others. It'll be interesting to see how she actually plays the game, and if she really understands how it all works.

Does anyone know what the "issue" w Kemi was? Did she just have a moment?

Comment

I am really wondering how Ovi wound up in the crosshairs. I haven't been able to follow the fields much yet this season, but I don't want to believe it happened they way they showed it last night. She put him up because she didn't think anyone would care if he left. Hardly playing strategically.

I could be wrong but I was getting the impression that the new 'twist' was going to affect more than just tonight's eviction. Maybe some kind of playoff between the nominees?

Comment

I could not have said it better, Livzee! I yell at the two Jacks. Hope they are both gone SOON! Maybe Ovi and David will vie to see who comes back and the winner is automatically HOH. Better yet, they both get to come back and they each get to nominate someone---Jack and Jackson.

Comment

Hi All... love reading the posts but usually not confidant enough to post a lot! But curious... didn’t Ovi win a special power? He could take off the nominees (himself as one) and new nominees are picked on the spot??? I thought that’s what the power was but I must be wrong because he’s so freaked out about getting kicked off.

Comment

• AveryGeek
                AveryGeek commented
                Editing a comment
                From the way I understand it he has the power to take off the two nominees the night after nomination. So he would need to go down that night and claim that he wants to use it. Because he was a replacement during the veto ceremony he cant use the power on himself. I don't want to say it, but it looks like he is going this week

• Livzee
                Livzee commented
                Editing a comment
                Glad to hear from you...I mostly am quiet too but these characters are getting interesting.

I’m wondering if Christie is a real player or if she is nuts. Right now I’m leaning towards nuts, but several of you make a good point that she is first hoh so I will wait and see.

Comment

• Lynette
                Lynette commented
                Editing a comment
                I’m saying Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs...this week as HOH anyway....hope she is not a liability for Tommy.

• Walleye
                Walleye commented
                Editing a comment
                Agreed. It’s early, but tommy is in a great position right now.

• birdiefriend
                birdiefriend commented
                Editing a comment
                I thought she was smart, then I thought she was flaky, then I had hope when she stood her ground and didn't put up Kemi but then she put up Ovi. She should have put up Jack for pressuring her, for being nasty and just say 'Hey, you're the pawn you won't go anywhere, everybody loves you!'

Kat- can’t stand her. Doesn’t know the game and is an obvious recruit. To me, she is a waste of a spot a fan could have been given.

Comment

• SmilemakerRDH
                SmilemakerRDH commented
                Editing a comment
                She doesn't even care about the game, she's there to get Instagram followers and get famous.

• Mary4BB
                Mary4BB commented
                Editing a comment
                We really need a new word for the kind of famous that these people become from these shows.

Something like Shameous or Lameous.

• Walleye
                Walleye commented
                Editing a comment
                Or not very........

Well, it looks like Ovi is taking his power and going home. They've decided it was too much power to have around and it really is a huge power. Too bad but Kat will explode when Jackson kicks her to the curb and I'm here for it, lol.

Comment

• Walleye
                Walleye commented
                Editing a comment
                She might take him down with her, which would be funny and would serve him right lol.

So at 2:02 AM BBT this morning Ovi had a phenomenal camtalk where he talks about the series of events from his point of view. One of the things he brought up was the power he won and how he was going to use it to his advantage. Before going on about being able to use it on someone else he talks about how BB fans typically don't like the powers given in the game because they can be too overpowered. He said that he was somewhat grateful that he was unable to use it on himself because he felt he was able to stay true to the fans. If you missed this Ovi session definitely go back and watch it. #KeepOvi #mowglithecorgii #OVIK
              Last edited by AveryGeek; 07-03-2019, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Kemi for HOH! I'm not especially a fan of hers, but she will stir things up and shake up J & J !!

Comment

• Dog Lover
                Dog Lover commented
                Editing a comment
                Kemi is really growing on me.
                I questioned her logic at the beginning when she didn’t talk to The Camp Director when he was first elected but, for me, it takes a bit of courage to stick to your own plan when it could really cost you.
                Totally agree on a Kemi HOH. I don’t think we’d have to listen to the “Poor Me for being the HOH who has an alliance that wants to tell me what to do” if Kemi was HOH. Just say NO and the convo is OVER.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X