This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-July 4, 2019

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.

Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CHAT PARTY Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HEREor click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    You don't need a PayPal account to donate.
    Thank you for any support you can give!

Good Morning, Everyone! 🌞
    Happy 4th of July! πŸŽ†πŸŽ‡

Currently:
    HOH: Jack Matthews
    Camp Comeback: Ovi Kabir & David Alexander

Next TV Episode: Sunday, 8/7c PM; Whacktivity Comp & Nominations

Comment

Happy Independence Day! Mornings with Cliff are making this season so enjoyable. Would like to see Cliff and Nicole go far. Odds are against them. I always seem to pick the underdogs.

Comment

• SmilemakerRDH
        SmilemakerRDH commented
        Editing a comment
        I like them and Sam so far. Really hope they can rally something together.

Loving the new twist do much I made a donation. Love BBU! Happy 4th everyone.πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Comment

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Suzanne! Thanks for the donation!

So Jackson is going to tell Kat he's done with her today. He's gonna provide us with fireworks for the 4th I guess...

Comment

I wish that the underdogs (Nicole, Jessica, Kemi, Cliff, Ovi) would team up with the those on the fringes of the "cool kids" alliance (Sam, Bella, Nick, Tommy). J & J and their beauty queeens are not loyal to them. I'm not sure where Christie will land this week after her HOH. So far, she seems to be aligned with advancing the J & J agenda. I think David desperately wants to be a member of the "cool kids" club. Jack didn't disappoint me as I strongly assumed he would have a very bad, severe case of HOHitis. That No Game Talk to Campers may have been Christie's idea but Jack made it happen. That house meeting showed more about Jack than he suspects. I only hope that the others will see how controlling and manipulative he is. Jackson disgusts me. I'm ready for some drama in this house. I want someone to stir things up. Do something or say something to get things going. Upset the kumbaya feeling the alliance of 8 think they have. Go against Jack and Jackson and their plan. Alas, no one wants to put a target on their back so they're all playing nicey nice. Maybe the wackability winner will use their power to shake things up. I want to see some paranoia planted. I want to see a drama mama meltdown!

Comment

• Livzee
          Livzee commented
          Editing a comment
          mo drama!!! Jack thinks it IS the Jack Show. ugh

• AveryGeek
          AveryGeek commented
          Editing a comment
          I completely agree, it would be awesome to see the underdogs stand their ground against the cool kids. However, Ovi is still seemingly interested in being best friends with Jack and Jackson. This morning though Ovi was clear that at some point he will need to take Jack out. Also, we saw last night that Jackson more or less threatened Ovi that if he doesn't work with them they will reveal his power to the house. I do think that seeing Jack call the first house meeting was almost expected, he tried to recover later on somewhat apologizing for being "that guy". This week will be very telling as to how Christie acts without power and how Jack acts with power. Excited to see it all go down!

• Shan
          Shan commented
          Editing a comment
          same!! bring it on MO DRAMA MAMA here!

To preface this Cliff is by far in my top 5 for favorite houseguests, which is why I was somewhat concerned seeing this all go down. This morning Cliff seems to be going to everyone and kind of throwing David under the bus for asking about game. I'm not sure if this is good for his game or not. If someone who is a hothead like J & J decide to confront him things wouldn't look good for Cliff.

Comment

All Jackson does is eat. He's going to have a total meltdown being a Have-Not. That's should be a real interesting week whenever it happens!

Comment

• birdiefriend
            birdiefriend commented
            Editing a comment
            Please, please, please let this happen!! It would be so much fun!

The house guests felt the earthquake this morning. Flashback to 10:36 AM BBT (Cam 1 or Quad Cam).

Comment

I made a small donation for all the fun I have at BBU. I don't post much since I don't have the live feeds. But, I read every word each and everyone of you post. I LOVE reading your opinions and updates. Thank you ALL. Happy 4th everyone!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X