This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-July 5, 2019

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.

Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CHAT PARTY Thread.
    If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    You don't need a PayPal account to donate.
    Thank you for any support you can give!

Good morning, everyone!
    Nominations for Eviction will probably take place today.

Currently:
    HOH: Jack Matthews
    Camp Comeback: Ovi Kabir & David Alexander

Next TV Episode: Sunday, 8/7c PM (Whacktivity Comp & Nominations)

Comment

I'm trying to post a picture but not having any luck. I'm not tech savvy. Holly/Analyse remind me of Maritza/Flacca from OITNB, lol. "No one can see past their beauty, a lifelong struggle." *eye roll*

Comment

• Summerbbfan
        Summerbbfan commented
        Editing a comment
        Are they really adding anything? Is Kat going to be ride seasons Veronica?

• JeanK
        JeanK commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, Victoria, lol! They haven't competed in much so it's hard to say. Right now all they have to do is be pretty. Ugh

• Shmennifer
        Shmennifer commented
        Editing a comment
        Like when they were getting ready for the live show and explaining their makeup to the cameras 🙄

Hi ya’ll! I’m new to posting around here. I normally just read the threads, but thought I’d join in with some of my thoughts on the houseguests to get some convo going.

First the men...

I can’t stand Jack. I think he comes across as a narcissistic Neanderthal who thinks he’s gods gift to earth. Doesn’t he realize being that ****y does not sit well with other house guests??

Jackson is just a more tame version of Jack, and maybe slightly smarter. He annoys me but I think he’d be okay without Jack. Although I think the way he is talking about and treating Kat is disgusting.

I really have no thoughts about Nick...indifference.

I like Cliff! He seems like a nice guy, and I always like to root for underdogs.

Sam yells in the diary room way too much lol. But I have really no other thoughts about him...

Ovi seems like a nice guy but it annoys me how he seems to desperate to be accepted by the “cool kids.” I’m so glad he still has a chance in the game though! I’d like to see him go far.

So glad David is back so we can see what he’s all about....plus he’s not bad to look at lol

I love Tommy! He is so much fun. I just hope his alliance with crazy Christie doesn’t hurt him in the long run.

As for the women...

Speaking of Christie, she annoys me. She is way too emotional and just seems kinda cray cray. However, I do like that she bucked the system and did not nominate Kemi.

I didn’t like Kemi at first but she is growing on me. I know that she will never bow down to kings J & J.

Holly...no thoughts.

Analyse....boring. No thoughts.

I like Jessica, and hope she makes it far. I like to see her beat out the Barbie dolls.

Kat is ridiculous and clearly knows nothing about the game. She’s just there to get more Instagram followers and hook up with hot guys. You do you, girl. But it annoys how she isn’t even playing the game except for being paranoid.

I like Bella. She is fiery and interesting. I hope she eventually leaves gr8ful and makes big moves.

Nicole seems sweet. She could potentially be a floater or a big gamer. Not sure yet.

Am I forgetting anyone?? Thanks for reading! 😊

Comment

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        HI & welcome to posting here on BBU, Disneyteacher ! So glad you decided to post. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the house guests. Hope you post more!

• Livzee
        Livzee commented
        Editing a comment
        Glad to hear from you...agree with all you say. I am so hopeful that Cliff and Sam, Bella and Nick, Nicole, Kemi(if she survives) could somehow link up. And Tommy is an awesome floater.

• Shmennifer
        Shmennifer commented
        Editing a comment
        I really don’t think Tommy needs Christie. Although I did have high hopes for Christie til she cried through the first few days of her HOH.

Last edited by Shmennifer; 07-05-2019, 07:41 PM.

Comment

• Shmennifer
        Shmennifer commented
        Editing a comment
        Ahhh my pic isn’t showing up.....wondering what the crack Nick is wearing!

Nominations have taken place, and just as expected. Jack nominated Kemi & Jessica!

Comment

They just had an after-shock. They all ran into the kitchen not knowing what to do. You would think BB would have warned them and given instructions on where to go or what to do.

Comment

They are all being so terrible to David. I feel sorry for him.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X