This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-July 6, 2019

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.

Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CHAT PARTY Thread.
    If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    You don't need a PayPal account to donate.
    Thank you for any support you can give!

Morning all-

The nominees are Kemi and Jessica.

Kemi is the target, but Jessica seems to be freaking out and putting the target on herself.

Bella seems to be coming on the radar of the other ladies because they think she outed the "Black Widows" ladies alliance to gr8ful. I'm not sure what game Bella is playing.

Comment

• Walleye
      Walleye commented
      Editing a comment
      Bella talks too much and is going on the block sooner rather than later if she keeps going doing this.

I haven’t really “gotten “ into the season yet, but who actually did create the Black Widows?

Comment

• Nita14
      Nita14 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, Shan! Again showing how an all girls alliance will never work🤭

• Shan
      Shan commented
      Editing a comment
      you're welcome and yup, exactly! sadly :/

• Spooka
      Spooka commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't understand why we're so petty. (Girls)

I think I still would backdoor Nick, or another strong player, like the J's talked about originally. I understand they don’t want strong, angry players to come back, but only one will come back. And three will leave. Why waste this on players who aren’t actually a threat?

Comment

• SmilemakerRDH
      SmilemakerRDH commented
      Editing a comment
      These are the same guys that said you don't send strong people bout of the game early, only bottom feeders.
      They don't want to go after Nick though because he knows to much about their game to be able to blow up if he remains in the house after evicted. Precisely why they don't want David to come back, they can tell he's already figuring out their games and their are freaking out so their only defense seems to be hateful and mean to him and get everyone else in board. Ovi is naive and desperate to be liked by the cool kids, they see that and are using it to their advantage.

Sounds like Bella is playing veto, but I haven't heard the others yet.

Comment

The veto players are Jack, Jessica, Kemi, Bella, Jackson and Sam. Jessica picked Jackson.

Comment

Thanks Lynette, I have been skipping around trying to figure it out. All I had caught were Bella and Jackson.

Comment

Your welcome Geo!

Apparently Jessica felt Jackson was genuine in wanting her to stay and that he would use the veto on her if he won it. Well he lied. He’s telling some of the girls (Holly, Christie, Analyse) that he will throw the veto or go for cash prizes. Jessica didn’t pick Kat because she had previously said she would go for the Fiji trip. Kat told Jessica she would have taken her on the Fiji trip. So the only ones really balls to the walls to win veto are Jack, Kemi and Jessica.

Comment

I am totally disgusted with J&J and with the other house guests when they are around J&J.

Comment

• SmilemakerRDH
              SmilemakerRDH commented
              Editing a comment
              Same. They are awful people.

If by some miracle either of the Jack's get the boot I'm not sure they'll get back in if it's a comp. Their egos are so big it will interfere with their ability to do well. If it's endurance, Jack is too big to last long and Jackson looks short but his arms might get in the way. I think Ovi will be out 1st. David seems all around capable of handling endurance.

Comment

• birdiefriend
              birdiefriend commented
              Editing a comment
              David is also angry and determined enough to hold on, no matter what happens!

Sounds like Sam won Veto again this week

Comment

Haven’t watched the feeds but on the first episode I liked Jackson, Holly, Ovie, and Bella. The nicest person got evicted and what did it do? I don’t understand these people and who they are trying to get out.

Now, I don’t think I like anyone really. Thanks for the live feed updates. I’ll get to see if there is anyone I can root for.

Does anyone get flashbacks to the chef with how loud Sam is? Why does he scream?

Comment

Anyone know who win Veto? Did Sam win trip and veto?

Comment

Sam won the POV and the trip to Fiji.

Comment

• Ms. Charlie
                    Ms. Charlie commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you Lynette! Wonder how he pulled that off?

Kemi had also asked Sam if he was planning to use the POV and he said probably not, it would just mess things up and put a target on his back. Kemi said she will probably go home then. Sam said he would rather she stays over Jess and would try and help her. Kemi tells Sam if she comes down that Kat would go up and Jess would probably go home over Kat.

Comment

• Summerbbfan
                    Summerbbfan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I don't understand the logic behind that. Kat should go if put up as a replacement nom.

• birdiefriend
                    birdiefriend commented
                    Editing a comment
                    J&J want to keep Kat around to be the constant Pawn - they figure she could never win anything

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X