This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-July 7, 2019

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.

Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CHAT PARTY Thread.
    If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    You don't need a PayPal account to donate.
    Thank you for any support you can give!

Morning all.

HoH-Jack
    nominees-Kemi and Jessica
    Veto winner-Sam

Sam isn't inclined to use the veto so it will be either Kemi or Jessica being evicted. There is a split though, so I'm trying to do the math.
    14 people left - HoH and nominees = 11 voters. They need 6 votes to evict. Nick and Bella don't want Kemi evicted, but I don't think they're ready to blow up gr8ful yet. I think if they voted to evict Jessica the votes would be there.

Cliff wants a Jessica and Bella blow up so that people will be more inclined to get Jessica out. He, Nicole, and Ovi see Kemi as more likely to go after the big alliance.
    Last edited by sdkgeo; 07-07-2019, 02:38 PM.

Comment

• Walleye
      Walleye commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. I’m hoping Jack continues to be Jack. He is going to blow up his own alliance, I just don’t think it’s this week. Bella is a snake. People already see it. The blow up could happen as eviction night gets closer.

• Summerbbfan
      Summerbbfan commented
      Editing a comment
      I am torn as to who I would like to see go. If Kemi stays and Bella is truly with her. They both could potentially go after Michie and Jack. I really want the big alliance broken uo.

It seems like I always cheer for the underdogs. I am even warming up to Kat.

The big group seems snobish. Excluding Nick and Tommy.

This is the first house decorating theme I’ve really liked lol.

Comment

Sad news in the house today. Sam was just told that his grandpa had passed away. He is devastated.

Comment

• aprilshowers
        aprilshowers commented
        Editing a comment
        Turns out that it was his wife's father. He was still very upset when he first told the rest of the house guests. He seems to be calmed down some now.

• Summerbbfan
        Summerbbfan commented
        Editing a comment
        That is sad. I would think that it would be hard on him knowing that he can't be with his wife.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X