This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-July 9, 2019

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.

Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CHAT PARTY Thread.
    If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    You don't need a PayPal account to donate.
    Thank you for any support you can give!

Morning all. They are still talking about who started the Black Widows. Who knew that would cause so much drama.

Does anyone know who actually started the Black Widows?

Comment

• Shan
      Shan commented
      Editing a comment
      Good Morning geo I copied & pasted below a comment I made to Nita a few days ago about this very thing ... didn’t wanna retype it all lol But yeah who knew?? Drama drama! LoL

honestly... watching the feeds when this alliance "formed" ..it's hard to say exactly who 'created' it.. between Jessica & Bella .. it was the two of them and Nicole talking and they both kinda agree on 'this four' (being the three of them and Kemi) being a great idea... and as they talked abut it and how great it would be/how it would work.. the two of Jess & Bella both kinda started the convo agreeing that they'd be "so down" for the four of them working together/aligning... but then Bella did most of the talking/laying it out how they should keep it just between the four of them, etc. So if I *had* to pick *one* who started it ..I would have to put that on Bella ...but it's hard to 100% call because they both started talking about it at the same time kinda.. do you have feeds? If so, this convo goes on starting just before 2am on July 1st date on cams 1/2

Again, *I* personally would pin it on Bella *shrug* because she said first and several times after.. she would be "so down" for them to be F4 ...at one point she says "let's do this thing..so...

ETA: Jessica did suggest the name "the Black Widows” tho..

• Shmennifer
      Shmennifer commented
      Editing a comment
      As I watched it on the live feeds, my impression was that Jess started it.

• SmilemakerRDH
      SmilemakerRDH commented
      Editing a comment
      When I watched the convo Jess brought it up first and then Bella chimed in. Nicole just kinda sat there and didn't say much. And poor Kemi came in the room at the very end and was basically told she was in it. So I'd pin it on Jess.

Are there going to be have nots this season? Would love to see Jack and Jackson on slop!

Comment

• Shan
      Shan commented
      Editing a comment
      not sure Ladychef .. been wondering about that as well? We usually see that within Week 1 don't we? maybe Week 2? so yeah, should have been at least mentioned by now.. gonna go investigate (aka Google lol) to see if I can find any news on that

• Shan
      Shan commented
      Editing a comment
      okay..I'm back already (gotta love Google ) .. I read one quick article of an interview with AG from a couple days ago ... she said there *will* be Have-Nots this season and that we will "find out more soon" .. so ? maybe the Camp Comeback room is gonna end up being HN room and they are waiting for that to end first?

• Border57
      Border57 commented
      Editing a comment
      OMG, the whining would never end if those two were on slop!

The “popular kids” as Cliff calls them.....they’ve got Nick snowed.....I can’t wait to see how they handle the block.

Comment

I thought it was interesting yesterday when Tommy said that he could influence Jess to do whatever he wanted if she won HOH. She’s only here for plus size girls anyways.

Comment

• Border57
        Border57 commented
        Editing a comment
        Really? I kind of liked Tommy, too. Guess he's off my list! What a twit thing to say.

Awwww, Christie apparently overheard Cliff laying out his game plan to his family via the cameras this morning and she just spilled all to gr8tful. Cliff has now moved up the boot list, along with Nicole. He just ruined her game too. That's sad. I like the two of them.

Comment

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        If that’s true, that stinks

• Summerbbfan
        Summerbbfan commented
        Editing a comment
        That sucks. Cliff seems like a really nice guy. If she did overhead than she also knows that he thinks that there is something between herself and Tommy. Which there is. I really hope that she didn't blow up his game.

I really hope one of the 'outsiders' win HOH next. Christie, Jack and Jackson REALLY need to be knocked down a few pegs. They dominate every conversation and control every decision. I'm not sure which one I dislike the most.

Comment

• Mary4BB
        Mary4BB commented
        Editing a comment
        For me, they are one 3 headed creature. Dislike them all equally. Most disappointed in Christie, I expected this from Jack and Jackson.

• SmilemakerRDH
        SmilemakerRDH commented
        Editing a comment
        I was pretty disgusted with Christie when Sis was confiding in her about Jack making her feel insecure and that he was only interested in her looks etc. Christie knew from talking to Jack that was the truth and as a woman should've told her the truth but instead she ran back to Jack and told him instead. Christie thrives on drama and being the center of attention.

• Summerbbfan
        Summerbbfan commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with the comment regarding Chritie. The other four are okay when Christie and Tommy aren't around.

6:48 PM BBT

Bella to Sam- okay I'm going to tell you something ...

Sam- go ahead .. I won't tell anybody

Bella- I know you won't ... but you're kinda gonna be upset

Sam - okay ...

Bella- so .... there's an 8 .... it's everyone upstairs.. you know who ... and you're the 9th .. but the thing is .. me and Nick are waiting .. trying to figure out how to ....

Sam- what get out of it?

Bella- yeah

Sam- but why .. why am I the 9th??? Why am I not in it?

Bella- because it was made on like day ... it was like made earlier ... like way earlier ... it was like 6 ...

AND .. Ovi walks in .. and that convo ends....

( she just can't help herself can she? )

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X