This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-July 12, 2019

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.

Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CHAT PARTY Thread.
    If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    You don't need a PayPal account to donate.
    Thank you for any support you can give!

Morning everybody.

Nick and Bella seem to be sticking with the 9 for now.

Comment

• Disneyteacher
      Disneyteacher commented
      Editing a comment
      Not surprised. Boring!

I love Cliff but I was astonished that he was talking about how the walls are thin and laid out his entire strategy.????? Why not go to the backyard where you know you can see people coming? It was a weird moment..

Comment

Just sick! I was hoping that somehow Cliff, Nicole and Obi could get in power and get something going. Pretty sure all is lost now. Maybe Sam...

Comment

I wish Kemi hadn't opened her mouth - she's still in the house and has a chance to come back. All she did was make things difficult for those who could work with her if she manages to get back into the house. I could see Sam, Nicole and Kemi as a group to take down some of the others. It was too soon to take a stand.

Comment

Anyone know who is taking part in the Whacktivity comp today? I can't remember who is in the last group.

Comment

• birdiefriend
            birdiefriend commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you, I can't decide who I wish would win ...

• Summerbbfan
            Summerbbfan commented
            Editing a comment
            I hope that Jessica wins. Someone that is not in the big group.

• Shmennifer
            Shmennifer commented
            Editing a comment
            I just heard them talking about roaches.......GROSS!

Only a couple weeks in....does anyone else think that poor Nicole compares to Haleigh last year? I think she knows the game and really has the potential to be very good player BUT just happens to be on the wrong side of the house with some very poor players. Haleigh was a good player last year but just ended up with Fessy and the rest of the lunkheads. I know it’s early, but Nicole is very likeable but has NO chance of making deep run.

Comment

• birdiefriend
            birdiefriend commented
            Editing a comment
            I wish she and Sam would team up - neither one fits in but both are smart and capable

• Summerbbfan
            Summerbbfan commented
            Editing a comment
            That would definitely be an interesting pair. I have to add that I really like Nicole, and Cliff. But unfortunately Cliff's game is cooked. If Pic comes back in, and by some luck wins JOB will be target the 8.

Nicole was really beating herself up last night, saying how blind she was.

• Shmennifer
            Shmennifer commented
            Editing a comment
            I’d like Sam to move to the other side. I really thought he had Kemi staying.

Christie told Tommy that she won the Whacktivity contest. She won the diamond POV.

Comment

• sdkgeo
            sdkgeo commented
            Editing a comment
            Of course I missed that part, darn it. Diamond PoV, that is cool. Glad to see it make a comeback.

• Shmennifer
            Shmennifer commented
            Editing a comment
            I don’t remember the diamond POV

Jack also told Christy and Tommy that he has the second power and Ovi has the first power. It doesn't sound like Christy told Jack that she won.

Comment

Bless their hearts, this has to be the densest set of house guests we’ve ever had. DH and I are watching, but not really rooting for anyone. 🤷🏻
            Last edited by Kpercyman; 07-12-2019, 08:46 PM.

Comment

I came in and found the whole group talking over each other, the lies were flowing like water. Could not take watching anymore when they closed the door in Nicole's face. Are they trying to justify backdooring Nicole?

Comment

I don't know if she is the backdoor plan, but she is the third option if one of the nominees wins veto. She could become the target though.

Comment

I am not sure what is happening but this has turned into a mob mentality. I really hope the tides change or this may be the first season that I can not finish watching and I have been watching since season 1. I just can't stand the big group. They are all just nasty.

Comment

April showers.. I am actually mortified about the mob. So childish and blatant bullying..... I hope Nicole wins ! Couldn’t finish watching that stupid group.. so wrong ...

Comment

Apparently all the hooting and hollering was about the nine blaming Nicole for playing the sides against each other.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X