This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - July 13, 2019

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.

Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CHAT PARTY Thread.
    If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    You don't need a PayPal account to donate.
    Thank you for any support you can give!

Morning all. What a night last night.

Gr8ful officially because unde9able (Undeniable 9) with the official addition of Sam.
    Cliff and Jess are nominated.
    Nicole became the target after everyone started swapping stories, with their own spin to make it sound like Nicole was pitting them against each other.

Comment

This season is becoming a dud. BB needs to change up Camp Comeback so that TWO HGs come back in the game. We all know BB can & have changed the rules in the past midstream. Just give the Campers a chance to win a SPECIAL power that will bring TWO back in the game. Something has to be done as this hateful 8 has to go & be broken up. It's been only 20 somedays of this cast, and I'm over this season already.

Comment

While there was a lot on the feeds yesterday, I found them difficult to watch. Watching Gr8ful/Unde9able become so mean and hateful about Nicole was disgusting. That group fed off a mob mentality spiced with their own deception, paranoia, and arrogance. Watching them shun anyone else who came to the door was hurtful, to say the least. Their behavior is primitive behavior that sheds a negative light on their character flaws. And poor Nicole! She's got some work to do this week to repair the damage from yesterday's fallout. Bella is truly a Black Widow who has set out to destroy every other member of that alliance. They all have been caught in the webs she has spun. Sam is in a precarious spot right now. He knows he is #9, has no special power, may not agree or like the decisions and actions of the large tribe but going against them puts a target on him. At this point, he is in survival mode and will do what the majority wants until power changes. Then we'll see what he does. I don't like Tommy. He's a little snake in the grass while Christie is a big snake in the grass. Between Bella and Christie, they have set the tone of this game more than any others. It's not a nice tone and America is watching. J & J are just pigs. The other girls in that alliance have added nothing to the game play unless you count the moves they've made in the shower and beds. Numbers for their voting block - that's all they are. I don't know what CBS should do to change the direction of this season but they need to do something. I'm hoping that whoever wins the Camp Comeback battleback comp will automatically become HOH. That would be interesting and maybe, just maybe, gra8ful would get to eat a piece of humble pie for a week as their alliance is targeted. There's already some rifts in their group - the possibility that 2 of their alliance would be nominated could cause some splintering. Dang, those wacky comp prizes could mess things up anyway! Oh, well!

Comment

• SmilemakerRDH
          SmilemakerRDH commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree. This is shaping up to be the worst season in awhile. The feeds were so sickening to watch last night. Every time they pay themselves on the back and say how much America loves them I say nope not even close!

The aired show is so completely different from the feeds it's like a different show. I've been a dedicated fan since S1. I gave up the feeds and don't bother with the update pages, it's too painful. CBS can no longer claim this is a social experiment if they refuse to air anything negative.

Comment

• Summerbbfan
          Summerbbfan commented
          Editing a comment
          You don't think that Chrstie will stay with Tommy. Now that you mention it I can see J, I Christie and Tommy going far.

• birdiefriend
          birdiefriend commented
          Editing a comment
          I think Tommy will be voted out sooner rather than later - they'll make something up as a reason

• Mary4BB
          Mary4BB commented
          Editing a comment
          @JeanK This stopped being a social experiment and became a scripted show years ago.

Now that CBS has that love island disaster, er delight, they can let us have BB back.
          Last edited by Mary4BB; 07-13-2019, 09:15 PM.

What I would like to see is for the 4 Camp Comeback people be coached, for 48 hrs, by Derrick, Tyler and Dan. Let's face it, none of the 4 are strong players, except maybe Kemi. A little coaching in strategy, people management and mouth shutting - could include role playing to boost confidence. Then, let them vote among themselves who should go back in and become the next HOH.

Comment

Now Jessica is throwing Nicole under the bus?! What the heck is happening...all these people suck. Sounds like both Jessica and Cliff had the chance to pick someone to play in the Veto and neither picked Nicole even though they both know what is happening. That's is just, well a bad word lol.

Comment

• Summerbbfan
            Summerbbfan commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes this does suck knowing who is going this week and they haven't even played the bro comp yet. The only saving grace is that whoever wins veto doesn't use it and they keep to there original plan of wanting Jessica out next. If not I hope that Nicole wins campfire back. If not she will be better off being out of the house. I really don't want to see her go.

• aprilshowers
            aprilshowers commented
            Editing a comment
            Do Jessica and Cliff not realize that once Nicole is gone, they are the next two to go. If Nicole could have played for Veto and won, she could have saved herself and one of them. Then they would have at least a small chance of turning things around. Now unless Jess or Cliff win the next HOH, then they will be back on the block.

I tried watching the feeds but just can't anymore. There is only one side and a bunch of people to evict (like garbage). The smarmy lies are just too much.
          Last edited by birdiefriend; 07-13-2019, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Hi everyone... have missed a couple days here and watching the show (including the LIVE eviction!)...just got all caught up on watching the aired shows and eviction... started reading here to catch up with the *real* story of how things are in the house (and not the heavily edited/watered down version they show on TV)....I'm so disheartened at what I've read so far and angry! I want something to happen and happen fast to change things up in there! Ugh! These people are disgusting! and yeah, like several of y'all have mentioned, the fact that they think America "loves them" or that this is the "best BB season' ... what a joke! delusional cretins! blech!

I just keep hanging on to the fact/knowledge that at some point, quite soon actually... those in the 'big group' that somehow act as though they can win as a unit (idiots) ... WILL have to turn on each other and eat their own... and I'm SO here for that! cannot wait!

Bella is crazy. she says she 'may be being portrayed as a villain'... well, I'm here to tell ya girl..you ARE a 'villain' and worse! Part of me wants them to figure that out and boot her now and then another part of me kinda hopes she sticks to her true Black Widow-ness and eats them ALL ..they'd be reaping what they've sown *shrug* but then, I don't want her anywhere near winning so... I'm disappointed in Nick... I believe if he didn't have Bella in his ear (and bed!) he'd be able to suss things out better and maybe *do* better... as a therapist that works with children..he should be ashamed! he says "I will diagnose her" in reference to Nicole. Um, you best 'diagnose' your little girlfriend there buddy. Shame!

I feel so badly for Nicole... was SO hoping she'd win HOH. Cliff kinda shot himself in the foot with those "Cliff Notes" and to be honest, he does/says things that I don't care for sometimes...as in what he thinks game wise. So, while I wanted to root for him along the way, I don't think I will be any more. Only in the way that it would be rooting for someone OTHER THAN the HATEful 8!

I hope Kemi comes back from CC and rolls through the House like a steamroller..somehow, some way! She & Nicole.. take them all down! yes! lol

As happens pretty much every season... those I cannot stand, who seem to have big headed ideas of what "America" is thinking of them... I once again find myself wishing so badly that I could be there for the moment each and every one of them sees/hears/reads what we REALLY thought/think of them through this season!

No matter what though, I love BBU and our fam here! Still enjoy coming here and hanging out and glad we have each other to chat with, rant to and lament alongside Okay...back to more 'catching up' here..if I can stomach any more ..ugh! lol

Comment

• Shan
              Shan commented
              Editing a comment
              Mary4BB it was truly the *nicest* thing I could come up with lol but yeah, fitting for sure!

• Summerbbfan
              Summerbbfan commented
              Editing a comment
              Shan, I agree with your comment regarding the group. I don't understand the group dynamic, except that maybe to use all of the people as votes to get out the person they want. I the group does not win the money.

I really hope for Cliff to go far. Christie in my mind did not have to tell anyone what she heard except for maybe Cliff and they could have worked out some kind of deal.

• Shan
              Shan commented
              Editing a comment
              Summerbbfan I imagine you are right in that assessment of the whole group thing... definitely using for numbers/votes and also a bit of safety net "just in case" ... but yeah, it gets on my nerves at times..especially when I really can't stand most/all of the group in question lol

and I agree with you as well on the Christie/Cliff thing... she could have done far better handling that whole thing for sure! she will probably wish she had in the long run lol

EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED! The Hateful8 are locked in the HOH room for 2 weeks. Their food (slop) will be prepared and thrown in by the CC! A new form of Have Nots!! All others in the house (including CC) will compete for the next 2 HOH's and vetoes. The door to the HOH will only be opened to let out the evictees!!

Comment

• Mary4BB
              Mary4BB commented
              Editing a comment
              And you have to brick up the HOH shower! They can wear their bathing suits and take a bath. Then watch them self evict!

My heart is breaking for Nicole. I can relate to her so much. Watching her cry, I just want to hug her!

Comment

• Summerbbfan
              Summerbbfan commented
              Editing a comment
              Me too. I am probably going to sound silly saying this because I don't know the girl, but last night when she started crying years came to my eyes.

I really don't understand why Cliff didn't pick Nicole to play in the veto. Can anyone explain that one to me. If he had do you think that Jackson would have used his power?

Comment

• Summerbbfan
              Summerbbfan commented
              Editing a comment
              From what I understand he did not pick the house guest's chip. He actually did pick Kat"s chip.

I'm so disgusted.....had high hopes for Cliff but I don't think any of them ( especially J &J & Christy & Bella) can play this game without the bullying group mentality. Each thinks they have the right to be mean, demeaning and just awful human beings in the name of Big Brother strategy. It's hard to watch the live feeds and I don't watch much of the aired shows, either. I rather catch up on whats happening by reading the BBU posts. Much less painful and so much more humorous than the real thing!!

Comment

Let's just make it official: name change to
              H8TEFUL.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X