This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-July 15, 2019

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.

Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CHAT PARTY Thread.
    If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    You don't need a PayPal account to donate.
    Thank you for any support you can give!

Morning everybody.

Veto ceremony today. Kat is going to pull Jessica down and Nick is expected to put up Nicole in her place.

Comment

• JonoJono
      JonoJono commented
      Editing a comment
      Such a bold move by Nick ! What I see is house guests “ talking” about what bold moves they are thinking about then making the safe move. Just the “ cool “ players picking off the sociallly inept.
      Problem with the “ Socially Inept “ is that they are and they can’t Win anything. Big Brother needs a competition that only requires luck to win, if they want a floater to do something. Talking is just Wind, if you can’t back it up with a Compt Win.
      Where is a Cody ?
      Last edited by JonoJono; 07-15-2019, 12:49 PM.

• Shmennifer
      Shmennifer commented
      Editing a comment
      Just now on the live feeds 3:30 est, Christie is freaking out that they are putting her up.....??

I really feel for Nicole. I think she would have been better off saying Bella is playing both sides and not include Nick in that bc Bella is the one with loose lips. Nick May have chosen his ally poorly. And isn’t the “8” really “6” without Bella and Nick? I soooo wished someone had said that to her like she did to Sam.

Comment

• Summerbbfan
      Summerbbfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Why are they still grating Nicole so badly? As to winning anything they are not going to be given the chance. We are only 3 weeks into the season. There is a lot of game yet to be played and if they keep to the plan of keeping Nicole, maybe herself and whoever wins the comeback can do some damage.

Christie is a real trip, all this crap she’s spouting is just for camera time, working on America’s player award, sheesh! I see right through her, hope someone else in the house sees it too.

Comment

• Summerbbfan
      Summerbbfan commented
      Editing a comment
      She does get a lot of camera time.

I left for a couple weeks on vacation and the people I like keep losing. Geez, somebody hit the smug six!

Comment

So I guess if you aren’t in the six, you are not allowed to plot or scheme? What show do They think they are on? I mean some of them are genuinely shocked that someone could be plotting against them lmao.

Comment

• Summerbbfan
        Summerbbfan commented
        Editing a comment
        It seems like it Walleye. Or you get a Big target on your back. I am waiting for the day that they have to start picking each other off.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X