This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-July 16, 2019

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.

Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CHAT PARTY Thread.
    If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    You don't need a PayPal account to donate.
    Thank you for any support you can give!

Good Morning all just peeking in from my phone ..can’t really do much with feeds right now..about to go into an appointment and then have another after that ..hope to have some feed watching/LFUing time this afternoon ASAP hope everyone is having a great week so far!

I still need to do a little catching up here but I believe what we have is..

HOH is Nick
    OTB are Cliff & Nicole (as replacement after POV Winner Kat (who has literally slept and suntanned with the necklace!! LOL) used the Veto to remove Jessica)
    and the H8teful alliance ..well really the Six without Nick/Bella are acting as tho they are gonna go along with what Nick wants (for Nicole to be voted out) BUT are planning to evict Cliff instead? Is that still a thing? LoL

Comment

• Walleye
      Walleye commented
      Editing a comment
      Still a thing as far as I can tell. These HG are all over the map. If someone says ‘’I like peanut butter’’, within a half an hour the whole house will be up in arms over the peanut butter conspiracy. It’s hard to watch a whole house of people that don’t know how to play the game.

• kokomogirl
      kokomogirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Walleye , I like the peanut butter. Pretty smooth character and hasn't done me wrong yet. On the other hand, if the peanut butter gets to f3, it might win the $$$. I heard Kemi has a f2 deal with the PB but I don't 100% trust the person I heard that from. Also, so far the PB is playing kind of under the radar, hanging out in the fridge all the time. Bet it can hear everything that's said in the kitchen.

• Walleye
      Walleye commented
      Editing a comment
      Lmao kokomogirl nice take.

I just saw live update on Twitter. David and Ovi discussed the 3 people who were evicted were of color. Comment was made, "It didnt take long did it?"

Comment

• Walleye
      Walleye commented
      Editing a comment
      Well David put himself out really. Someone is always going to see something these days.

• Summerbbfan
      Summerbbfan commented
      Editing a comment
      He is correct. But I didn't even think of that. And the old person is next. I really hope that Cliff wins the comeback.

• birdiefriend
      birdiefriend commented
      Editing a comment
      4 people banished - 2 people of color, the oversize person and the older guy - one guaranteed to be eliminated. I would love to see a house of misfits to see if a 'cool' group forms.

I think they should have a competition consisting of hair flipping and pony tail tying and twisting.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X