This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - July 18, 2019

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CHAT PARTY Thread.
    If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    You don't need a PayPal account to donate.
    Thank you for any support you can give!

Good morning, everyone!

Currently:
    Nick is HOH
    Nicole Anthony & Cliff Hogg III are Nominated for Eviction
    Camp Comeback Occupants: Ovi Kabir, David Alexander & Kemi Faknule

Next TV episode: Tonight (Thursday) at 9/8c PM on CBS.

Comment

Good morning (afternoon!) Kenny

Today's Hopes: Lots of shocked faces after the vote, Kemi return, Nicole HOH !!

Comment

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        That would be fun!

• cpamama
        cpamama commented
        Editing a comment
        That is EXACTLY what I was going to say!!!

I really hope Nicole doesn't mess things up for herself by talking to much! She just needs to keep quiet today

Comment

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        The problem is she doesn’t really know.

I watched part of last nights show this morning and man ol man the egos in that house and they are such bullies!

Comment

Do we think the HOH comp will be endurance? And the Camp Comeback Kid would be the one who lasts the longest? And the Comeback Kid could even be HOH? OR Nicole
        It is PAST TIME to get out Jack or Jackson. Don't think Jack's power could save both of them. So hopefully Jackson goes home next week!

Comment

I hope Nick, Bella, or Sam go next week. However, I would not complain if Jack, Jackson, Christie, Holly, or Analyse go instead. So many I don't like this season.

Comment

• gabesrah
            gabesrah commented
            Editing a comment
            Walleye, at this point I am liking Nicole and Kat. But that's just personal. Their game-play is non-existant. For game-play maybe Tommy. Not sure I really like him though. He's a bit shifty. But in the BB house you have to be shifty to some extent.The thing about Kat, though, that really bothers me is "like" she can't "like" put a complete "like" sentence together. Bella is almost as bad, but I dislike her for so many other reasons.

• Walleye
            Walleye commented
            Editing a comment
            In all fairness, the people outside the big group have very limited or no game moves unless they can win.

• NMarzullo
            NMarzullo commented
            Editing a comment
            I feel the same way. A lot of people I don’t like in the house. I do like Jess, Nicole, Tommy but for the most part that house is full of obnoxious people. Jack and Jackson both make me sick. When Jack was talking down to Kemi. I would have shoved my shaker up his butt.

Greetings all.
          I got behind this week and missed how/why. The vote flipped.
          Can someone point me to a post or LF discussion that I can read/watch to get up to date on this?

Comment

• NMarzullo
            NMarzullo commented
            Editing a comment
            Basically Christy started telling people that they should vote out Cliff since Nick and Bella wanted Nicole our so badly. She basically convinced them to flip and it worked.

• Mary4BB
            Mary4BB commented
            Editing a comment
            Dog Lover (hey me too!)
            Go to Updates page for 7/13. That’s pretty much when they start talking about it. Then the next four days that’s all they talked about.

I'm really grumpy! I was hoping to see all the reactions and the HOH comp!! By the time the feeds come up they'll all be pretending to be friends. No fun

Comment

• birdiefriend
            birdiefriend commented
            Editing a comment
            Ok, the feeds are up and the lies are flowing freely !! Hurray!

Who won hoh?

Comment

• aprilshowers
            aprilshowers commented
            Editing a comment
            They haven’t played yet

They better not have HOH during BBAD

Comment

What’s going on with the live feeds? Anything good?? I’m missing them tonight.

Comment

• gabesrah
              gabesrah commented
              Editing a comment
              Feeds down now. Apparently having HOH comp.

• Mary4BB
              Mary4BB commented
              Editing a comment
              @NMarzullo
              Feeds still down. HOH comp?? Pretty likely.

BB Afterdark not on says the Houseguests finishing competition.

Comment

Looks like Cliff won HOH !! Jack looks like he's trying to figure out what to do ...

Comment

• Mary4BB
                Mary4BB commented
                Editing a comment
                He’s decided to do dishes so that he doesn’t stand in the corner and stare off into space. His words.

I think he just finished off a nice heaping serving of humble pie. Dollar store Jason Mamoa that he is.

This is so much fun watching these people worry. Christie's Diamond veto may mess things up. Even Jack's power could affect the noms too

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X