This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - July 19, 2019

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.

Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CHAT PARTY Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thank you for any support you can give!

Good morning, everyone!

Cliff is the new HOH!

Next TV episode: Sunday, 8/7c PM (HOH Competition & Nominations)

Comment

• tigerlily
      tigerlily commented
      Editing a comment
      Woohooo. So excited lol

• Shmennifer
      Shmennifer commented
      Editing a comment
      Now we are talkin! Let’s go! And if it’s jack or Jackson, would Christie use her power? Ooh and Jess, she votes cliff out and now is celebrating, ugh.

Cliff You Are The Man!
    Don't waist your HOH. Go for the Major Players.

Comment

• Shmennifer
      Shmennifer commented
      Editing a comment
      I couldn’t believe his precision during the comeback comp! And now HOH! Wooooooooooo!

Good morning...I’m doing a BBU dance right now ! I went straight to BBU after waking up to see who won HOH and saw Cliff’s name👏👏👏👏 I finally will watch the Live Feeds since, up to now, I just couldn’t watch such mean despicable people ridiculing those they think are beneath them. Maybe you disagree and think it’s just great game. I’ve seen great game through the many years I’ve watched BB but this cast just were not watchable for me. I’m hoping karma is a bitch this week in one form or another, even with all the “secret” powers.

Comment

• Shmennifer
      Shmennifer commented
      Editing a comment
      Here’s to hoping......and gr8 and und9.......come on big moves! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

I’m hoping they don’t convince him to go after Bella and Nick. Do I want Bella out? Yes, but this would be playing the sixes game. I would hope for the jacks going on the block.

Comment

• Shmennifer
      Shmennifer commented
      Editing a comment
      Jacks, jacks, jacks......pls let it be the jacks!

Well, THIS IS MORE LIKE IT!!!! Finally, Jack can't think he's in charge for once. Yay, Cliff! I'm glad he has this HOH, I thought he would be voted out almost immediately at the beginning of the game. He did that come back challenge like a professional, too. Do you think the HOH was just the same thing over again?

I wonder what move he can make to keep himself in the game? Michie says target Nick/Bella, but he's still at the bottom of their group if he does that, despite Michie saying he would be "in the group". Yeah, right. If he takes a swing at Jack/Michie, et al, he has to have Nick and Bella or he's target #1 the next week, and if Nick and Bella aren't reliable the next week, he's still out. So he's in an "interesting" position. Then throw in Christie's power, which probably would nix that kind of nomination.

Boy, am I glad to see someone else in charge, though! FINALLY, after what, a month? something is going on worth watching. I may even fire up the feeds.

Comment

I hope Cliff is smart and goes after threats, like Jack-a$$ & Jack-a$$-on !! LOL

Hope he doesn't go for some easy (neutral) targets and put someone like Kat & Jessica up!!!

Comment

• Border57
        Border57 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, Kenny. I get confused with those powers! So if I have it right, if Cliff put up both Jacks, and one of them won the Veto, Christie could give that Dia. POV to the Veto winner, and he could name his replacement. The other Jack would stay on the block,though, right? Hmm.

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah because if you're on the block and win the POV, you can only use the POV to remove yourself or the other person but not both.

• Shmennifer
        Shmennifer commented
        Editing a comment
        Hahaha that’s awesome. I just want them to feel being on the other side. They’ve just assumed they’ve got this whole thing in the bag......🤢

Do NOT put up the Jacks---the only benefit of that is that you can sweep out both the powers that in the house....and I don't think Cliff knows about them. With both Jacks up they can control the players in the veto (theoretically) and Christie can use the Diamond. He really has to put up Nick and Bella and certainly has the excuse that Nick put him up and he got voted out. With Nick and Bella, there's a fighting chance that neither power gets used and Nicole and Sam may not be at risk.

I just think it's too risky to put the Jacks up. He has to go at a couple and Nick and Bella are the obvious and safe route.....especially without knowledge of the powers.

Comment

• birdiefriend
        birdiefriend commented
        Editing a comment
        Cliff know about Christie's power but not Jack's (I don't know who knows about his, maybe Michie and Christie). Cliff is going to check with production to get clarification about her power.

• Shmennifer
        Shmennifer commented
        Editing a comment
        I don’t think much of Jacks power. I wouldn’t be excited about it.

For a sweet moment, check out Cliff in the HOH room around 4:10 am BBT (camera 3). He's wearing the HOH dressing gown, has his headphones on and is dancing. He earned it!!!

Comment

Can we see the HOH competition if we check the live feed history?

Comment

• KennyERJ
          KennyERJ commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi, Barbso. You can't because they had the feeds blocked during the HOH Competition.

Cliff really has some difficulties facing him. First, he's trying to rope in Nicole, Jessica and Kat - all three are under sway to Christie and Michie (they've got them conned). A couple of minutes after swearing they wouldn't talk about anything discussed in the HOH, Kat was spouting everything to Michie. We know Jess will not be able to keep her mouth shut. Nicole may have learned her lesson, but she may feel 'comfortable' telling Christie everything.

Second is Christie's power - depending on who wins veto, it could be that one of the girls will get put up on the block and voted out (I'd say Nicole or Jess).

The safest bet would be to put up Nick & Bella - no one wants to keep them, he'd be a hero (for a week).

Comment

• Shmennifer
          Shmennifer commented
          Editing a comment
          Kat.......come on

The only problem with putting up Nick and Bella is that they are the only couple who are on the outs with the big group and can possibly be pulled to Cliff's side. Whatever he decides, it will be an interesting day and I hope he makes the right choice. I love when the power shifts.

Comment

• Shmennifer
          Shmennifer commented
          Editing a comment
          Cliff has to play that vote last night and get nick on his side. Make him see Nicole was right that the jacks want him out.

Sadly, none of them can be trusted and none of them really want to work with Cliff going forward - I don't think he will be able to make a 'big' move this week without putting up Nick & Bella. He will probably be out again next week.

Comment

• JonoJono
          JonoJono commented
          Editing a comment
          Agree Bird Still nice to see “ not cool” group have some power.
          Don’t think it will be The Revenge of The Nerds quite yet. The chances of them getting a second win at anything is slim.

Omg...just saw new hoh... We can have nice things!!!

Comment

• Border57
          Border57 commented
          Editing a comment
          I know, isn't it great?

• Mary4BB
          Mary4BB commented
          Editing a comment
          So much not nice makes the nice so much nicer!

I am so happy! Cliff knows what is going on mostly. I sure hope he doesn't just get out Sis. I don't remember Jack's power. Cliff does not want to get out Jackson, but maybe somehow, he can see that would be a good move if he can't get out Jack.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X