This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - July 20, 2019

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.

Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CHAT PARTY Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thank you for any support you can give

Good morning, everyone! 🌞😊

POV Competition should be happening today!

Currently:
    HOH: Cliff Hogg III
    Nominated for Eviction: Jack Matthews & Jackson Michie

Next TV episode: Sunday at 8/7c pm (HOH Competition & Nominations)

Comment

Good morning . Will Jackson use his power of Nick.and Bella are picked to play in the veto. If so, does his power allow him to pick the players, or do they all pick again? Is one of the Jack's really Cliff's target?

Today is going to be interesting when it comes to who gets to play in the veto. Cliff better not fall for them wanting him to throw it.

I really would like to see one of the Jack's dvicted.

Comment

• Border57
        Border57 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, Jack is the one, and he did use it for a redraw. I really, really want Cliff to win it so things stay the same. If he pulled one of them off and put up Bella he would be crazy.

• Summerbbfan
        Summerbbfan commented
        Editing a comment
        Jackson has the power. How exactly does the diamond power of veto work. Can Christie use it even if the veto winner doesn't use it. I want either Sam or Kat to win if they are picked to play.

• Summerbbfan
        Summerbbfan commented
        Editing a comment
        It would be great to see Cliff win. Does anyone think that it is time for a prize\punishment comp?

Sounds like Jack used his power to force a re-drae and they wound up with Kat, Sis and Sam as the three picks to join them to play. So that's one power out. Christie says she's not using her power unless it's Jafk coming down and Bella going up but both guys plan to put up Sam if they get to use her power so that will create more drama.

Comment

• gabesrah
        gabesrah commented
        Editing a comment
        Whose names were originally drawn?

• SmilemakerRDH
        SmilemakerRDH commented
        Editing a comment
        I believe Holly Jess and Sam were originally drawn

Original players drawn were Sam, Jessica and Holly. Jack’s redraw was Sam, Analyses, and Kat.

Comment

Sis and Kat won't want to win and end up in the middle of the mess. Christie would be a fool to use her power on anyone but herself or Tommy. Go Sam & Cliff !!

Comment

Looks like Jackson won the veto. The question now is whether Christie will use the power.

Comment

Jackson won the Power of Veto

Comment

Jinx sdkgeo

Comment

• sdkgeo
                sdkgeo commented
                Editing a comment
                You owe me a coke.

Well fiddle, looks like we have another week of the Jackson show. Wonder when Christie has her melt down over the DPOV.

Comment

So, Jackson can take himself down. Cliff names the replacement. If Christie takes down Jack, would Jack, Christie or Cliff name the replacement? I assume Christy cannot be named, correct? If all that happens, then Bella probably should be the one leaving. It would be a shame to waste Cliff's HOH on Sis or Holly. HOWEVER, it would be a number if one of them left. SHOOT! Jackson shot the Sheriff!

Comment

• Mary4BB
                  Mary4BB commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The way I understand it the veto just becomes the diamond power if Christie uses her power. Christie wouldn’t be able to choose who comes down but Jackson would. Christie chooses if the power gets used.

• Ms. Charlie
                  Ms. Charlie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I am so confused!! Jackson takes himself down, Cliff chooses replacement. Done deal. If Christy uses her power (and why should she), what exactly happens?

• Lynette
                  Lynette commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Christie’s Diamond POV is that she can give the power to the VETO Winner. The VETO Winner names the replacement......so if Christie decides to use her power this week, Jackson (the POV winner) takes himself off and HE names the replacement. Jackson plans to name Bella if he gets the DPOV from Christie.

Originally posted by Summerbbfan View Post
                Good morning . Will Jackson use his power of Nick.and Bella are picked to play in the veto. If so, does his power allow him to pick the players, or do they all pick again? Is one of the Jack's really Cliff's target?

Today is going to be interesting when it comes to who gets to play in the veto. Cliff better not fall for them wanting him to throw it.

I really would like to see one of the Jack's dvicted.
                Me too!

Comment

D*mmit!!!!! I was really hoping one of the Jack-holes would be evicted, now it looks like the Idiotic Eight will live another day. Whoever is put up next to Jack will be evicted. I can only hope it's that ssssssssnake Bella, though either one of those two would be fine. I'm definitely done with the bullies this season.

Comment

• Lynette
                    Lynette commented
                    Editing a comment
                    There is still hope if Christy does not give the DPOV to Jackson to name the replacement, Cliff plans to name Tommy. I think Jack would go home over Tommy. If Jackson gets to decide, replacement will be Bella and she would probably go home over Jack.

Christie wants to use the power to save Jack. She's trying to find a way to justify it to the rest of the house.

Comment

OMG, Christy needs to shut up. She's going to end up talking herself right out of the house. People don't need to know her every paranoid thought

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X