This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - July 21, 2019

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.

Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CHAT PARTY Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thank you for any support you can give

Morning all.

Jackson won the PoV yesterday which then launched Christie on this weird conversation with Cliff. Christy thinks that Cliff will put up Bella in exchange for Christie not using the veto. I guess we shall see. Looking for the drama if Cliff was lying. Christie would melt down, but I think she only cares about keeping her power. I would LOL if there's not a chance to use it that would benefit her, if she doesn't use it now.

Comment

Christie is crazy if she uses her power on Jack. If she does, then she deserves to be put in the block next week

Comment

I'm annoyed at Christy: After telling Cliff repeatedly that she would only share the conversation with Tommy and Jack, she told nearly everyone instantly. She should have kept it to herself. She would have had Cliff on her side, Bella out, and still have her power. Now she has the potential for Cliff to be on the other side if he finds out she was playing him. Jack needs to go, and I hope Cliff manages it. I wish Jackson could go this week, too! I'm sick of him drinking from the milk jugs, constantly. What a piggish way to eat. It's really disgusting.

Comment

OK—-am I completely stupid—-everyone keeps talking about Christie using her power. The power gives the veto HOLDER the ability to take someone off the block and NAME a replacement. Who, in their right mind, thinks Jackson will take Jack away from the block, LEAVE HIMSELF ON, and pick someone to go against him. He’s going to use it on himself and Cliff is going to replace him with Bella.

Where has it been stated that the veto holder can remove two people from the block???

Unless I am missing something obvious (the ability to take two people off the block in this case), let Christie use it.

Comment

• birdiefriend
            birdiefriend commented
            Editing a comment
            If Christie uses her power, Jackson (veto winner) can take himself off the block and he can name the replacement (i.e. Bella). Then Bella gets voted out and Jack is saved.

Last night Cliff reassured Christie that he would be willing to put up Bella if she did not want to use her power now and save it for later. She has to tell production by 11:00 am what she plans to do. I'm hoping Cliff is lying just to keep her from using it and puts up Tommy.

Comment

• Summerbbfan
            Summerbbfan commented
            Editing a comment
            But did he promise her that Bella would be voted out? It would be great if he kept his promise but Jackson somehow got voted out. I can see it happening. Sam and Nick will vote to keep Bella and then Cliff can talk Nicole, Jessica and Kat into voting out Jack, and then he will break the tie. I thought that Jackson was his main target?

Why didn't Christie leave this information to herself. This group of house guest's really do not know how to keep secrets.

Has Cliff spoken to the "girls" yet about the deal he made?

I also hope cliff is lying. Bella is going to freak out which will make for good drama. They don’t have to worry. Bella has already told everyone everything lol. Her and Christie couldn’t keep a secret to save their own lives lol.

Comment

My god these houseguests are stupid. Christie is an idiot if she uses her Power and she isn't directly involved. She's also an idiot if she thinks using it on Jack is going to buy her any good will with anyone. If anything else, it puts a bigger target on her back - but hey, maybe we'll get to see another one of her famous meltdowns. Bella is an idiot because she can't shut her yapper. Jack and Jackson are idiots because, well... they just are. They think they're the sh*t and all these idiot houseguests bow down to them. Kudos to Cliff for taking the shot. I hope Jack goes home.

Comment

I'm hoping Cliff promises to put up Bella and then when Jackson takes himself of the block Cliff puts Christie up!!! Getting rid of Jack or Christie would be a real win for his HOH
              Last edited by mamadukes921; 07-21-2019, 12:17 PM.

Comment

• Walleye
                Walleye commented
                Editing a comment
                With the added bonus of Christie losing her mind.

It's not looking good for Bella right now .... I want Bella to go but I would prefer Jack go instead.

Comment

• Summerbbfan
                Summerbbfan commented
                Editing a comment
                Me too. Jack and Jackson are toxic. Couldn't Cliff put up Six to ensure that Jackson goes.

• Walleye
                Walleye commented
                Editing a comment
                Bella leaving helps the big alliance. Jack leaving would re-order the house nicely. There is a lot of time til Thursday. Jack may piss somebody off bad enough by then. Have faith.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X