This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - July 22, 2019

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.

Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CHAT PARTY Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thank you for any support you can give

Morning all.

Veto meeting today. Whatever happens, drama should ensue.

Comment

By Cliff doing what Christie wants today he is tanking his game and possibly Nicole's just to buy himself a couple weeks safety which he probably doesn't even need. Once Bella is out the target is going to move to Sam and then Nick anyway. The only hope is if Christie gets ****y and demands Cliff swear on his family. Maybe that will get Cliff angry enough to tell her to kick rocks and she at least has to burns her power. If that power is still out there and Nicole wins the endurance competition they all know is coming she's going to be in the exact same spot Cliff is in now. Doing what Christie wants just wastes his HOH and potentially wastes Nicole's. Such high hopes that Jack was going this week. Maybe Jess and Kat get their eyes opened this week and they send Jack out the door. That would be good for everyone out side the six because Bella, Sam, and Nick would be ahead of them on the target list for well into jury and beyond.

Comment

• birdiefriend
        birdiefriend commented
        Editing a comment
        It doesn't even guarantee his safety - these people have no integrity and would not honor their word.

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        That’s what I don’t get. Jackson already said if he wins he puts up Cliff. Should have put up Sis. It’s a numbers game. With jack out and Sam, Nick, and Bella on the Cliff side, it would have reversed. Worst case Christie’s power would be burnt. I still say Jack isn’t safe yet.

Cliff might pull a fast one if Christie doesn't use the power, but it would still be "iffy" for his game. Michie can't stand for anyone to go against him and Cliff would be targeted the next week. They may say it's Bella and Nick, but Michie would want Cliff out first if Jack went. I'm assuming one of the 6 wins HOH on Thursday.

Comment

Most years I'm up in arms over any production interference. This year is such a disaster that I would welcome a lot of production interference. Offer Cliff a major financial incentive to go against the 'elite'; major punishments - 48 hrs isolation and silence (Christie) - bunny suit and only able to eat (slop) when a bell rings once a day (Jackson), etc. Fans who have watched for the 20 seasons deserve much better than what we are getting this year.
        Last edited by birdiefriend; 07-22-2019, 09:10 AM.

Comment

so tired of the bully show...

Comment

Lots of time between today's veto meeting and eviction so I'm hoping someone from the 6 gets a clue and switches course, voting to evict Jack, forcing Cliff to break a tie. If Holly voted to evict Jack, I think Kat would also, so then Jess would. Nick and Nicole would if they knew they would have a tie vote. A girl can dream. On the other hand, I personally wish Cliff would convince Christie not to use her power and then name her as the replacement nom. Just imagine Jack and Christie OTB together. Yeah, I know, Cliff promised she wouldn't go up but this is BB and you can cash bounced checks after all.

Comment

• Kimbers
              Kimbers commented
              Editing a comment
              LOL, Christie then goes home with the Diamond Veto in her pocket .. priceless

• Walleye
              Walleye commented
              Editing a comment
              What’s up with Jess? She still doesn’t have a clue.

Cliff is supposed to be a big time Oil Man. You can't tell me he hasn't lied to make a sale now and again

Comment

• birdiefriend
              birdiefriend commented
              Editing a comment
              That was my hope, that with all his experience he would be able to make the hard decisions and take a risk.

We all know that Christie plays emotionally. My only hope is that if Bella is on the block, Christie takes offense to something Jack does or says and flips her vote. And chances are that if she does Tommy will too.

Comment

• birdiefriend
              birdiefriend commented
              Editing a comment
              If it were Jackson and not Jack, that could happen. For some reason she's tied herself to Jack. A lot of Christie's hysterical emotions are an act. I don't understand why they all trust and like her, she changes her opinion on a dime.

• Summerbbfan
              Summerbbfan commented
              Editing a comment
              I fear that Christie is playing for 3rd place, even though, it is definitely the Christie show, if her true alliance is with Tommy then they need to cut Jack when they have a chance. There is a lot of time between now and Thu rsday. Hopefully some minds can be changed. Hoping for a tie vote and Cliff votes out Jack.

Just when I thought I could enjoy BB and the live feeds...Jackson wins the Veto....not surprising, though, since I believe he’d explode if he lost.. both physically and mentally. I truly can’t stand him and his face, demeanor and voice makes me wish he could be gone before Jack. Since that’s not happening, I hope enough people in the house have the balls to get Jack out. I doubt it! Christie is obnoxious and annoying and Cliff cannot depend on her at all....her and Bella are the same devious disgusting players. Whew...felt good to vent😝🥰. That said, even Tommy is not part of my fav people anymore...so Nicolle and Cliff and that’s it. Oh well....I can see why I’d never last more than a week in the house😘

Comment

• Kimbers
              Kimbers commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree with your thoughts on Jackson, lol, would've made for great drama if he lost. I don't understand why Cliff made the decision to put up Bella (not that she's much of a prize), I expected more from him. I'm officially cheering for no one this year.

I hope these houseguests wake up and realize Jack is sitting there with his jugular exposed and no lifeline... vote him out NOW. If they don't, they're gonna regret it.

Comment

• Barbso
              Barbso commented
              Editing a comment
              I so agree...and I thought possibly Cliff could encourage Jack being voted out....but again, I doubt it! There's three days for them to start spreading gossipy lies and promises they'll never keep!

I just watched last nights episode, because Big Little Lies. The cucumber thing tells me everything I need to know about the Jacks. 🤢

Comment

Sam calls a house meeting to attempt to clear his name and he barely got to speak. Guess who did 90% of the talking....Christie, Jack and Jackson! They just can't let anyone else have a thought much less speak. I'm so annoyed by them all!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X