This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - July 23, 2019

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.

Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CHAT PARTY Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thank you for any support you can give

Morning everybody.

I missed the house meeting and will have to go back later.

3:10BBT There's a good discussion between Cliff and Nicole in the hammock. They have a pretty good read on people. They know Christie is running things and that Kat is not the ditzy blonde she's pretending to be.

Comment

• SmilemakerRDH
      SmilemakerRDH commented
      Editing a comment
      You didn’t miss much. It was basically Christie, Jackand Jackson spewing more of their ‘we love everybody’ BS. Poor Sam barely spoke even though he called the meeting. Pretty sure Kat caught on that Christie told on her for spilling her convo with Nick but she’s acting more upset with Nick at the moment cause he called her out. We’ll see about that though.

I really, really think that Kat and Holly should get together and one of them vote out Jack and blame it on Jackson! Jackson is such a jackass! He did admit to his alliance about the hinky vote he did cast, so I think they would believe that he did it! I do believe most houseguests know that Jack or Jackson will win if they stay much longer. Shoot, maybe, Christy or Tommy would vote out Jack and blame it on Jackson!

Comment

• Ladychef
      Ladychef commented
      Editing a comment
      This is such a lackluster cast! I wish they would vote out Jack too 😈 Blaming it on Michie would be awesome!

• Summerbbfan
      Summerbbfan commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree also. We can only hope that the females of the group of 6 will come to there senses and vote out Jack. I agree, also that Christie is running the house. I bet if Cliff could get her to vote out Jack, that some other people would follow.

Has Bella been campagining?

Goodness, Jackson has been in the DR a long time. Do you think maybe he is getting in trouble for eating unauthorized stuff while on slop?

Comment

Someone Please take both Jack and Jackson out. PLEASE I BEG YOU

Comment

• Summerbbfan
        Summerbbfan commented
        Editing a comment
        That would make my day. What has he been eating? He seems to me like some who thinks that he doesn't have to follow the rules.

• sdkgeo
        sdkgeo commented
        Editing a comment
        One thing was cookies I think. The other HGs were talking about him stashing cookies in the HoH. He was taking multiple, long showers where he would duck down behind the door and eat out of sight of the cameras he thought. Of course his full mouth and chewing while he talked to people was a dead giveaway.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X