This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - July 25, 2019

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.

Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CHAT PARTY Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thank you for any support you can give

Morning all. Eviction day.

Comment

Late last night (I think it was around 1:00-1:30 ET, sorry I didn't note the time) Christie was in the boat room with Jessica and Nicole and they were talking about Jackson. She said something about his being in trouble about something he couldn't talk about. She didn't elaborate but I suspect she knows what it's about. Maybe we'll hear today. Wouldn't it be great if he got a penalty nom and was voted out tonight?
      Last edited by birdiefriend; 07-25-2019, 06:48 AM.

Comment

• Ladychef
        Ladychef commented
        Editing a comment
        That would be great! If the producers do nothing to him then why bother to have “have nots” at all?

Saw on Twitter where because of Jackson’s mental illness or diagnosis he’s able to eat other food while being a have not.

Comment

• Border57
        Border57 commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, for Pete's sake. If that's true, it should be announced by Julie, or else Cliff should have been told privately that you can't pick Jackson. I can't imagine what medication would be affected by the diet? No one lives only on slop anymore, anyway. They eat just about anything the last few years. Unlimited condiments, etc.
        Last edited by Border57; 07-25-2019, 01:44 PM.

• SmilemakerRDH
        SmilemakerRDH commented
        Editing a comment
        He's claiming to have had an eating disorder before. I don't believe it. I think he's just a narcissist. He's told people he's eating stuff just so others can't have it, dumping stuff out, peeing on the floor etc etc. He's just a jerk and thinks rules don't apply to him. BB needs to punish him.

Christie was telling Tommy, last night I think, that BB restocked all of Jackson's requested food and that he is having some kind of mental issue and is off his meds. He's been saying a therapist in the DR apparently and then comes out happy.

Rumor is, and he may have said something to the other HGs, is that he had been taking 4 Xanax a day, which may not have been prescribed for him.

Comment

• Lynette
        Lynette commented
        Editing a comment
        So all this comes to light while he is a HN??? And he must have nice warm showers. I can’t stand him.

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        If he has that many problems he shouldn’t have been allowed on the show.

All this talk about Jackson having a mental issue. I had a story pop up on the google account that Jackson was arrested last year for an domestic violence. Not sure if the charges stuck but how does someone with a possible mental disorder and an arrest record for violence even make it on the show.

Anyone on the shoe should have a abide by the same rules as the other houseguests. If he is unable to adhere to the have not diet then there should be no have nots as long as he is in the house.

Comment

• Summerbbfan
        Summerbbfan commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree. After hearing that he made Kat cry today, I hope that Kat wins and puts his sorry butt back on the block.

• Summerbbfan
        Summerbbfan commented
        Editing a comment
        Did he disclose that he had an eating disorder when he applied to be on the show?

• Mary4BB
        Mary4BB commented
        Editing a comment
        Anyone that can’t play by the rules DOES NOT GET IN.

Basic math, there, CBS.

Anybody here/sticking around for the HOH Competition on the Live Feeds?

Comment

• sdkgeo
        sdkgeo commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm here. I have tomorrow off for my birthday, so i can stay up to watch.

I hear them but no picture yet!

Comment

Well, we have audio, but are on fish.

Comment

Tommy is probably going to win this. The comp is made for him.

Comment

• ophelia__
            ophelia__ commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm thinking Kat might surprise us!

We have video now.

Comment

Sam is out.

Comment

Ugh! Sam is down.

Comment

Sam is down!

Comment

Hey everyone...can't do live feeds till tomorrow so figured I'd come hang out here 😊❤️

Comment

• sdkgeo
                    sdkgeo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Welcome to the party.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X